NBA 2007-08 Season

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
OK, here you go. I am a huge L.A. Lakers fan, but even I wish they would get rid of Kobe and be done with that charade that he keeps putting on.

I think it will be a great year....you can HONESTLY and truly say...there is no REAL clear-cut "best team in the league" this year. IF there was ever a chance for an 8th seed possibly winning the championship....it's this year. I like the 76ers and my adopted teams, the Heat and the Bulls.

Major changes by the Heat yesterday. Told you, Salsa, in last seasons NBA thread. Look it up.

How they got someone to actually TAKE that fat pig AND his fat a$$ contract is beyond me....to me, that was a MAJOR trade...the only thing he gave up was a conditional #1. But they pickup a scorer in Davis and some muscle that can score in Blount.

Well... my Pistons are off to a good start winning their first game in Miami looking very good against a "Wade-less" Heat team. To make it fair though we were "Rip-less", and missing our number three guard off the bench with Lindsay Hunter dealing with the Flu.

I watched a little of the Suns and Sonics Game last night, and the Spurs and Portland Game on Wednesday night. All I can say is, I truly believe the NBA is on its way up to bringing its image back to the glory days of Jordan, Bird, and Magic. With the likes of Tim Duncan, Tayshaun Prince, Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitski, and Kevin Durant. I think the "Ghetto" image that has hurt the NBA with players like Iverson, Artest, Jermain O'Niel, and Stephan Marbury in the years between Jordan and today's draft picks, is on its way out, and the newer guys I listed are harder working, more committed, and over all have cleaner life styles.

Kevin Durant is going to be some sort of special player. Offensively he has not even begun to tap his capabilities at the NBA level. In three to five years this guys is going to be the most dominant player in the league. he needs to be taught how to use his skills to the fullest potential, and if he can grab five more rebounds per game, and become a halfway decent defensive player, he will could be bringing home more than one MVP trophy by the time his career is over.

Well... my Pistons are off to a good start winning their first game in Miami looking very good against a "Wade-less" Heat team. To make it fair though we were "Rip-less", and missing our number three guard off the bench with Lindsay Hunter dealing with the Flu.

I watched a little of the Suns and Sonics Game last night, and the Spurs and Portland Game on Wednesday night. All I can say is, I truly believe the NBA is on its way up to bringing its image back to the glory days of Jordan, Bird, and Magic. With the likes of Tim Duncan, Tayshaun Prince, Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitski, and Kevin Durant. I think the "Ghetto" image that has hurt the NBA with players like Iverson, Artest, Jermain O'Niel, and Stephan Marbury in the years between Jordan and today's draft picks, is on its way out, and the newer guys I listed are harder working, more committed, and over all have cleaner life styles.

Kevin Durant is going to be some sort of special player. Offensively he has not even begun to tap his capabilities at the NBA level. In three to five years this guys is going to be the most dominant player in the league. he needs to be taught how to use his skills to the fullest potential, and if he can grab five more rebounds per game, and become a halfway decent defensive player, he will could be bringing home more than one MVP trophy by the time his career is over.

Miami will be NO WHERE looking like a playoffoff team without Wade. I AM disappointed in Shaq, he should be taking complete charge of the game IF no one else will. But ONE game means nothing and it will be a long season.

And though you WERE missing both Rip and Hunter, they still don't equal Wade.....;)

Miami will be NO WHERE looking like a playoffoff team without Wade. I AM disappointed in Shaq, he should be taking complete charge of the game IF no one else will. But ONE game means nothing and it will be a long season.

And though you WERE missing both Rip and Hunter, they still don't equal Wade.....;)

Wade said last year Hunter was the toughest defender he faced... he wore him out quicker than anyone. I figure with Rips offense and Hunter's defense on Wade for 9- 12 minuets a game could equal one D-Wade... that's my opinion anyway!

I'll take Rip and Hunter, and another trip to the conference finals; your Heat will be watching us on TV then. Pistons suffered some major hurt during preseason, with Stuckey and Amir Johnson (wait till you see this kid!) getting hurt. When they're healthy, and work their way into the rotation, the Pistons will be humming along to the finals.

I'll take Rip and Hunter, and another trip to the conference finals; your Heat will be watching us on TV then. Pistons suffered some major hurt during preseason, with Stuckey and Amir Johnson (wait till you see this kid!) getting hurt. When they're healthy, and work their way into the rotation, the Pistons will be humming along to the finals.

You HONESTLY think the the Heat will not make the playoffs or is that wishful thinking?

Well since Pittsburgh doesn't have a NBA team, I usually root for my favorite player Shaq, so the Heat are my favorites, but IMO the Celtics are gonna win it all this year. The new Big 3 looks unstoppable.

Well since Pittsburgh doesn't have a NBA team, I usually root for my favorite player Shaq, so the Heat are my favorites, but IMO the Celtics are gonna win it all this year. The new Big 3 looks unstoppable.

As the Pistons will tell you, you need a bench to win in the NBA. After the big three, I don't see much more in Boston.

Can I call you a bitch, Sean? Isiah would defend me... :D

I am sure :D Hancox get your playoff tickets the Knicks are over 500 (2-1) :eek: I do not recall a time when they were over 500 and playing well. They could have won game 1 against Cleveland but Lebron took over the 4th quarter and the game was history.

P.S. Still hiding under the Table. Please keep this quiet... I do not want anyone to hear me...szzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts