NBA 2007-08 Season

I don't mind having a seperate thread for schedules but I don't think I can sticky all them because then the sticky section would be too long.

How about a sticky for all schedules?

One of the reasons I visited dbsforums was to check MikeI's schedules. He compiles info from lots of places and makes it easy for us to see what's happening in baseball, and whether to hunt for a game in HD... even if you don't have EI. Please allow him to post separate threads, as that makes it easier to find. You're not paying the ISP by the thread.

One of the reasons I visited dbsforums was to check MikeI's schedules. He compiles info from lots of places and makes it easy for us to see what's happening in baseball, and whether to hunt for a game in HD... even if you don't have EI. Please allow him to post separate threads, as that makes it easier to find. You're not paying the ISP by the thread.

Not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but have you checked out HD Sport's Guide? Typically, that's where I go to check if a sporting event is in HD and what channel to find it on. You can even sort by sport.

MikeI, Mshaw, SabresRule, Drew (if he finds this place before we all leave it!) and anyone else who migrated over from dbsforums, I agree with everythiing you're saying about the way you post the schedules. You know how much I love them and appreciate all the hard work you guys do to make them available to us.

If I wanted to sort through them myself at hdsportsguide or any other website, I would and I wouldn't come here to see them. That's the best part, these guys sort the schedules in such a clear, consise format that works perfectly with our dbs systems.

Now I feel like I went to spend the summer with my aunt and uncle who have totally different rules than the ones at my house. Not better, not worse, but definitely different, and it will take some getting used to. Unfortunatley since this is their house, they're allowed to make the rules, no matter how much we might disagree with them. Hey, at least this site is up every day!

I hope you guys to continue to post schedules here in whatever way they allow, at least for now. But if you all up and leave for somewhere else, please keep me in the loop! I really like your schedules and your sports conversation.

In what thread on this site would I post a list of every announcer and every play by play person for every MLB game for the last 1,000 years? I kid, I kid. Some people are going to thinks that's funny.

Sandra

What has happened is that the schedules have already moved on. However, I'm not sure if they will return to dbsforums either. I can't speak for the others, but the moderators were starting to try and to what ramy is doing over here over there. It wasn't working either and it resulted in old and out dated info being referenced by people instead of current info.

If your going to try and link the schedule together, then do it after they have past the next day into a thread that is an archive of the past schedules. This would result in a search for the old info and not the new info. Well, I know where to find MikeI's schedules, so at least I'm able to still get them which is nice. I guess one of these days we will find the right forum for them.
MikeI, Mshaw, SabresRule, Drew (if he finds this place before we all leave it!) and anyone else who migrated over from dbsforums, I agree with everythiing you're saying about the way you post the schedules. You know how much I love them and appreciate all the hard work you guys do to make them available to us.

If I wanted to sort through them myself at hdsportsguide or any other website, I would and I wouldn't come here to see them. That's the best part, these guys sort the schedules in such a clear, consise format that works perfectly with our dbs systems.

Now I feel like I went to spend the summer with my aunt and uncle who have totally different rules than the ones at my house. Not better, not worse, but definitely different, and it will take some getting used to. Unfortunatley since this is their house, they're allowed to make the rules, no matter how much we might disagree with them. Hey, at least this site is up every day!

I hope you guys to continue to post schedules here in whatever way they allow, at least for now. But if you all up and leave for somewhere else, please keep me in the loop! I really like your schedules and your sports conversation.

In what thread on this site would I post a list of every announcer and every play by play person for every MLB game for the last 1,000 years? I kid, I kid. Some people are going to thinks that's funny.

Sandra

Ny Knicks Have Been Liberated! Isiah Has Been Fired!!!

It finally happened! The knicks have been set free! Liberated from the incompetence of Isiah the idiot! Too bad he is keeping him on the staff, maybe they will have him clean all the toilets at MSG, since he is always full of sh*t!

ESPN - Walsh fires Thomas, keeps him with the franchise for 'input' - NBA

Walsh fires Thomas

NEW YORK -- At long last, Isiah Thomas is out as head coach of the New York Knicks.

But he's not totally gone.

In one of the most anticlimactic firings in NBA history, incoming Knicks president Donnie Walsh announced late Friday afternoon he was relieving Thomas of his coaching duties. But Thomas, still owed $18 million after receiving a long-term contract extension 13 months ago, will remain in the organization with no official title.

"I think Isiah remaining part of the franchise is good for the organization," Walsh said on a conference call with reporters. "I value Isiah's knowledge of the game and his opinions, so I will use him as a resource. Isiah will be reporting to me. There will be nobody reporting to Isiah."

Thomas was 56-108 in his two years as head coach, taking over following the firing of Larry Brown in the summer of 2006.

Walsh replaced Thomas as team president April 2 but wanted to wait until the season was over before making a decision on the coach. The Knicks finished their 23-59 season Wednesday, matching the franchise record for losses.

"I can't tell you really where we failed," Walsh said. "The bottom line is we haven't won, and the team didn't look like it was motivated to try to win."

Walsh, who has stated that his long-term goal for the Knicks was to get significantly under the salary cap by the summer of 2010, said he would begin the search for a new coach immediately. Former Knick Mark Jackson is among the candidates.

"I think there are a lot of good candidates out there, and I'm going to start compiling a list trying to find out who's the perfect guy," Walsh said. "I know Mark, I had a lot of respect for him as a player, he was one of the smartest guys that ever played for us in Indiana. He's always been a guy I thought would make a fine head coach, and I'll certainly interview him. He'll be one of the guys on my list, along with others."

Thomas' tenure with the Knicks has been marked by a number of embarrassments.

This season alone, Thomas was found to have sexually harassed a former team employee, feuded with point guard Stephon Marbury and benched center Eddy Curry -- the players Thomas acquired in the two biggest of a number of moves that never panned out.

Still, Walsh said he believed Thomas could contribute to making the Knicks a better franchise.

"I feel like some of the bigger events that happened on the way with Isiah overshadowed some of the good things" that he accomplished, Walsh said.

"I will be in touch with Isiah a lot," he said.

What has happened is that the schedules have already moved on. However, I'm not sure if they will return to dbsforums either. I can't speak for the others, but the moderators were starting to try and to what ramy is doing over here over there. It wasn't working either and it resulted in old and out dated info being referenced by people instead of current info.

If your going to try and link the schedule together, then do it after they have past the next day into a thread that is an archive of the past schedules. This would result in a search for the old info and not the new info. Well, I know where to find MikeI's schedules, so at least I'm able to still get them which is nice. I guess one of these days we will find the right forum for them.

Homey is done with schedules on this board.

I use the schedules for backhaul hunting, which I guess is mostly the people in the fta area. Anyway, I print out the schedules and highlight the HD feeds for the college basketball, football and NBA and MLB games. It helps in hunting and watching the feeds. The HDSportsguide the last time I looked at it (last fall) it was seriously out of date/incorrect and missing lots of games. Good luck with the forum.

Thi isa start. I am a Celtics fan but I still thought that what this guy was doing was sad and that he had to be fired. I have no idea what he was even trying to do. How do you consistently fail to make the playoffs even with the highest payroll in the league? how did that collection of polayers become the highest paid team?

I would say as of now he has simply been removed from head coaching duties; as he is still employed with the team and drawing his check; listed as untitled consultant. He should be sleeping with the fishes!

While most of you know me as a hockey fan, I am also the biggest San Antonio Spurs hater you'll find.

What I saw made me sick to my stomach.

After all, they get EVERY bounce and break their way.

I hate the Spurs more than life itself.

Anyone witness the Cavalier's Playoff Game 1 against the Wiz? So far, it looks like LeBron and Company are playing with some passion that has lacked during the second half of the regular season. I wonder if the stupid comments by DeShawn Stevenson and Gilbert Arenas had played as any extra motivation for them? ;)

Barkley: Wizards "Dumbest Team In History"

Charles Barkley has never been one to hold his tongue. And during TNT's NBA Playoff conference call yesterday, the opinionated analyst called out the Washington Wizards for their pre-playoff trash talk.

DeShawn Stevenson fired the first missile when he called LeBron James "overrated," then Gilbert Arenas begged for the Cavaliers in the first round in his blog.
Now they've got Cleveland and Barkley wonders what the Wizards were thinking.

"I think the Washington Wizards have got to be the dumbest team in the history of civilization," said Barkley, who apparently hasn't seen the New York Knicks the past few seasons. "I think for them to rile up LeBron, who is the second best player in the NBA, I think that's just stupid."

I guess we can assume that Barkley won't be calling Stevenson or Arenas to get him some NBA socks for his "footsies" anytime soon.

Barkley said that the Wizards' trash talk made him change his pick in the first round series. "I thought they had a chance to win that series...I don't think so anymore," Barkley said. "I think Cleveland was just going through the motions once they knew they were going to be the number four seed and now I think they're ready. I think that was just stupid for the Wizards to talk all that trash when they call LeBron 'overrated' in the middle of the season when they played. For them to think they are going to go into Cleveland (and win), they just riled up LeBron, the Cavaliers and all the fans."

Barkley added that although the Cavaliers are just 15-12 since making that huge trade for Ben Wallace, Wally Szczerbiak, Delonte West and Joe Smith, he believes the team is better suited for the playoffs - even though Cleveland remains the defending Eastern Conference champion.

"They've got bigger bodies," he said. "I think they are a lot better but the Celtics are (still) a lot better and you never know what the Pistons are going to do. (The Cavaliers) are better suited to make a run in the playoffs. Last year was just a fluke. This year if they get to the Finals, they are going to have to go through the Boston Celtics."

HOW about those 76ers??!!!

I know, I know...it is ONLY game one....and the Pistons are notorious for loving 'their backs against the wall' mentality.....but this quick??!! The Pistons better watch out...they are NOTORIOUS for playing DOWN to other teams level!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)