NBA 2011-2012 PLAYOFFS

Cavs media cannot even let this poor kid win the Rookie of the Year in peace...LOL!

Cleveland Cavaliers' Kyrie Irving selected as NBA's Rookie of the Year - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

They mention or insinuate Lebron quite a few times. Just let the guy get his trophy and build on this. Geezzz...:rolleyes:

IF you go to the front of the NBA section of the Fox Sports website, the headline to the above story is "Who needs Lebron? Kyrie Irving selected ROY"

let it go people... let it go....:cool:

When LeBron held "The Decision" on ESPN, I understood the "jilted lover" mentality in the city of Cleveland. As a Red Sox fan, I saw many stars leave under less than happy circumstances (Fisk, Lynn, Clemens, Hurst, Boggs, Damon just to name a few), and I was just as bitter to those players as Cleveland is to James.

But MY GAWD, it's TIME!!!! to let it go!!! This kid, Irving deserves to have his day in the sun without LeBron being brought up. Besides, it's been almost two years....let it go for crypes sake!! :cool:

Not saying Irving didn't deserve to win the ROY, but this years rookie class was very disappointing.
Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

When LeBron held "The Decision" on ESPN, I understood the "jilted lover" mentality in the city of Cleveland. As a Red Sox fan, I saw many stars leave under less than happy circumstances (Fisk, Lynn, Clemens, Hurst, Boggs, Damon just to name a few), and I was just as bitter to those players as Cleveland is to James.

But MY GAWD, it's TIME!!!! to let it go!!! This kid, Irving deserves to have his day in the sun without LeBron being brought up. Besides, it's been almost two years....let it go for crypes sake!! :cool:

Agreed. It's just ridiculous now. If you can't let go of the past then you must not be that confident in the future. Either way move on already geez.......

Last edited:
Chalmers/Miller will have to hit some more threes and Battier may have to attacK the rim more- that's my strategy for Miami now that they are gonna have to go forward for a bit without Bosh.

Chalmers/Miller will have to hit some more threes and Battier may have to attacK the rim more- that's my strategy for Miami now that they are gonna have to go forward for a bit without Bosh.

Hopefully it's just a bit but yes those two gotta step it up. And Haslem has been very disappointing this season. I don't know what's up with his game :/ . We need him more than ever to step it up.

Miami playing terrible offensively and it's not anything Indiana is doing. Game shouldn't be this close with the way the heat is playing defensively.

Indiana finding a little rhythm while Miami is losing it...... Bosh's absence being felt right now.

These EC games have been tough to watch, that was another stinker tonight.

You can't miss both free throws in crunch time. I almost feel bad for LeBron because the amount of criticism he is going to take over the next few days is going to be vicious.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Hart5150 said:
These EC games have been tough to watch, that was another stinker tonight.

You can't miss both free throws in crunch time. I almost feel bad for LeBron because the amount of criticism he is going to take over the next few days is going to be vicious.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I have to be one myself. You cannot miss those FTs. But he was not the only one. Personally, what caught up to them was missing all those wide open, UNCONTESTED shots when they were up 9. Indiana had to claw and scratch to get shots off while the Heat were missing point blank shots and open 3s. Haslem HAS to step up..as well as the rest of the team because Wade and Lebron are doing everything.

yes its true wade shouldn't have missed that layup and that lebron can not miss those free throws. bigger problem here was that besides those two, no one else had more than 5 points on that team! disgusting offensive performance. people are more pissed about players like miller,chalmers and haslem not doing jack last night. there's no doubt that the points we get from bosh would've gotten us that win last night when you consider how close the game was till the very end. but you wouldn't be able to ignore what the other guys didn't do. i think miami is in a little bit of trouble but am not in panic mode yet. if they lose tomorrow night then yes its time to panic a little. lebron didn't take a single minute off in that 2nd half. that's gonna be a big problem.

that 3rd qtr was atrocious. everyone else was standing around while wade and lebron had the ball in their hands.

The Heat is going down.....One loss means the series is over.

yes its true wade shouldn't have missed that layup and that lebron can not miss those free throws. bigger problem here was that besides those two, no one else had more than 5 points on that team! disgusting offensive performance. people are more pissed about players like miller,chalmers and haslem not doing jack last night. there's no doubt that the points we get from bosh would've gotten us that win last night when you consider how close the game was till the very end. but you wouldn't be able to ignore what the other guys didn't do. i think miami is in a little bit of trouble but am not in panic mode yet. if they lose tomorrow night then yes its time to panic a little. lebron didn't take a single minute off in that 2nd half. that's gonna be a big problem.

that 3rd qtr was atrocious. everyone else was standing around while wade and lebron had the ball in their hands.

I heard this on 2 separate radio shows this morning(790 the Ticket and Mike and Mike), when Miller, in the games he is available hits at least ONE 3-pointer, they are 19-1 this year, in the games he does NOT, 19-13.

NOBODY it hitting shots. I do not expect that to continue. I would be fearful if they were having a tough time getting shots off, it that has not been the case.

England will destroy Italy sunday!! OH YEA!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)