NBA 2011-2012 PLAYOFFS

I agree, it shouldn't matter the venue nor the player, just get the freaking calls right. And I am sick of "that's just the way the league is" well freaking fix it.

Did you know a convicted felon was one of the refs last night?
I did not lol....

Well there goes the perfect 16-0 for the Spurs in the playoffs LoL.

Now 10-1 so far

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Well there goes the perfect 16-0 for the Spurs in the playoffs LoL.

Now 10-1 so far

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Spurs threw in the towel in the 4th quarter. Tim Duncan sat it out. Probably resting him to have a chance to win game 4.

Tonight is the game most that predicted a five-game series expect Boston to win.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens here- Boston has both house money and pressure on them.

SabresRule said:
Tonight is the game most that predicted a five-game series expect Boston to win.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens here- Boston has both house money and pressure on them.

...and hopefully, old..tired legs.

Put a good scare into the this game and the Celtics, showing that NO LEAD is safe. Like I said, Miami hits their FTs, this would have a VERRRYYYY interesting final 5 minutes.

I know LeBron gets a lot of crap, but he's the only one of the heat that showed up until the Celtics decided to take their foot off the gas. I have to give my guy from Florida, Mike Miller his props, he is playing in some serious pain.

As for the Celtics, glad to see they played KG down in the paint, Pierce was really good an Rondo was Rondo. Marquis Daniels with some nice play off the bench. All in all happy with the performance until they decided the game was over early.

BTW, for a championship contender Miami sure doesn't shoot free throws all that well, and Dwayne Wade disappears for long stretches of games (that I've seen).

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

England will destroy Italy sunday!! OH YEA!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)