NBA 2011-2012 PLAYOFFS

Saturday's schedule......

76ers at Bulls- Game 1- 1:00pm ET (TNT)
Knicks at Heat- Game 1- 3:30pm ET (ABC)
Magic at Pacers- Game 1- 7:00pm ET (ESPN)
Mavericks at Thunder- Game 1- 9:30pm ET (ESPN)

The Heat look soooooooo ready for the NBA Finals

Sent from my New IPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone think that Carmelo Anthony is any better than George McGinnis or Bob McAdoo or George Gervin were?

'Melo is a very good offensive player, but he does not make anybody on the floor better. And today, he had the best all-around player guarding him...end results, Carmelo Anthony 11 points on 4 for 17 shooting.

Why was Rose out on the floor with less than 2 minutes left and the Bulls up comfortably? That was stupid and reckless on the headcoach's part.

Amen.. ridiculous decision

Sent from my New IPad using Tapatalk

'Melo is a very good offensive player, but he does not make anybody on the floor better. And today, he had the best all-around player guarding him...end results, Carmelo Anthony 11 points on 4 for 17 shooting.

That's what you could say about players like George Gervin,Alex English,& I'd add Reggie Miller to this list. They were good offensive players & they knew how to make fellow players better. They were all team players. Even(especially) Julius Erving knew how to make fellow players better.

royrdsjr said:
That's what you could say about players like George Gervin,Alex English,& I'd add Reggie Miller to this list. They were good offensive players & they knew how to make fellow players better. They were all team players. Even(especially) Julius Erving knew how to make fellow players better.

I would NOT include Reggie as "making players better". Reggie was a pure gunner.

Sunday's schedule.....

Jazz at Spurs- Game 1-1:00pm ET (ESPN)
Nuggets at Lakers- Game 1- 3:30pm ET (ABC)
Celtics at Hawks- Game 1- 7:00pm ET (TNT)
Clippers at Grizzlies- Game 1- 9:30pm ET (TNT)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts