NBA 2011-2012 Season

With the talent that the Knicks have,there's no way they should be playing as bad as they are. I bet Isaiah Thomas would know how to coach this team........oh wait,nevermind:).

Their PG play has been WAY too inconsistent. How GREAT Lin was has died down and Baron Davis and Mike Bibby are done. They DESPERATELY need a good to VERY GOOD PG to be successful.

Eastern Finals feeling tonight.
Who wins tonight? The Better Eastern team will.. MiaChi

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Eastern Finals feeling tonight.
Who wins tonight? The Better Eastern team will.. MiaChi

i don't like some of these losses by miami as of late. and i realize its a regular season game but miami is supposed to be the best team in the east and probably the nba yet they don't have the best record. leb/wade had a great game. bosh never plays well against chicago and the rest of the supporting cast must've been somewhere else because i didn't see them last night ;)

i don't like some of these losses by miami as of late. and i realize its a regular season game but miami is supposed to be the best team in the east and probably the nba yet they don't have the best record. leb/wade had a great game. bosh never plays well against chicago and the rest of the supporting cast must've been somewhere else because i didn't see them last night ;)

As long as Mike Miller is not playing, this team will have a very difficult time winning. He is the "x-factor". Battier and Haslem have struggled with their shot all year. And now, Chalmers is struggling. It is just a funk. I would LOVE to bring in James Jones more for his shot, but he is a defensive liability...and the Heats offense is predicated by their defense. Plain and simple. Miller needs to get healthy(AGAIN...and then you wonder WHY Miami had thoughts of trading him...he just seems to be injured all the time) Battier and Haslem need to find the mark again.

As long as Mike Miller is not playing, this team will have a very difficult time winning. He is the "x-factor". Battier and Haslem have struggled with their shot all year. And now, Chalmers is struggling. It is just a funk. I would LOVE to bring in James Jones more for his shot, but he is a defensive liability...and the Heats offense is predicated by their defense. Plain and simple. Miller needs to get healthy(AGAIN...and then you wonder WHY Miami had thoughts of trading him...he just seems to be injured all the time) Battier and Haslem need to find the mark again.

i completely agree with everything you said there.

Although Miami lost a tuff game vs Chicago, their advantage still exists once they play them come playoff time. The Heat losing 4 games out of 7 .. Not happening in 2012

i'm hoping howard gets traded today so we don't have to hear about his indecision's any longer :/

@WojYahooNBA said:
Jermaine O'Neal has strong interest in returning to Miami, sources say, but doubtful Boston executes buyout if Danny Ainge thinks that'll happen.

How about this JO, you miserable loser, why don't you give money back that you have stolen over the last 2 seasons. Pricks like this are why people are so turned off by NBA players. Nice lockout that didn't fix anything. Him and his namesake fat shaq spent more time on the training table than on the floor. Lazy bums!

As awful as Fisher is for most games, I have to say that as much as I have wanted him gone for a while, I'm actually saddened now that he is gone

As awful as Fisher is for most games, I have to say that as much as I have wanted him gone for a while, I'm actually saddened now that he is gone

Why??? is not the first time he left the Lakers. But this time he gone for ever am sure.

Wow nice comeback by El Heat 17-0 run

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts