NBA Basketball 2009-10 Season

Some power forward on the Celtics named Williams got nine bounds in twenty two minutes, along with 3 assists and perhaps more remarkably, was 8-11 from the free throw line. Whoever he is, he is better than Scalabrine.

The Magic will not be serious contenders. They will miss Turkoglu. Carter cannot replace him, and he'll be hurt part of the year anyway.

Mickael Pietrus and Dwight Howard on offense? Yikes. And now you don't have Turkoglu either.

The Magic will not contend until Howard develops an offensive game to go along with the rest of his game. He's still way behind the curve offensively. They'll make the playoffs, but they won't win anything.

Sandra

Hes done great so far.

Well I can only judge on what hes done. So far he and the Magic are 1-0 and the Cavs are what 0-2.

So yes hes done great so far. The Cavs have sucked so far.

Sorry if the truth hurts. Also note that it was not the magic fans who were here talking about how this team is the greatest team on earth. The best team ever put together. etc etc etc for how many weeks we had to listen to these cavs fan rant and rave about how they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. and well so far, they have really stunk up the place. Boston and the Magic both did what they were suppose to do. The cavs on the other hand can not say the same And already the excuses start.. (We need more time to get rhytheme, we need DWest, blah blah blah)

Well I can only judge on what hes done. So far he and the Magic are 1-0 and the Cavs are what 0-2.

So yes hes done great so far. The Cavs have sucked so far.

Sorry if the truth hurts. Also note that it was not the magic fans who were here talking about how this team is the greatest team on earth. The best team ever put together. etc etc etc for how many weeks we had to listen to these cavs fan rant and rave about how they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. and well so far, they have really stunk up the place.

:up:up:up

Does anyone remember Sindey Wick's debut game for the Boston Celtics? He got 22 points and 21 rebounds for them and won the game by himself in overtime after Dave Cowens had fouled out.

I can't remember a single contribution he made after that.

Sorry if the truth hurts. Also note that it was not the magic fans who were here talking about how this team is the greatest team on earth. The best team ever put together. etc etc etc for how many weeks we had to listen to these cavs fan rant and rave about how they were the greatest thing since sliced bread. and well so far, they have really stunk up the place. Boston and the Magic both did what they were suppose to do. The cavs on the other hand can not say the same And already the excuses start.. (We need more time to get rhytheme, we need DWest, blah blah blah)

Please show me where any one has said that, including myself.

I made a post about my teams expectations, but I don't recall making the claims that you suggest.

Again, I challenge you to discuss the finer points of the game. No need for so much animosity. Why do you feel so strongly about your Magic? Give us examples. Show us that you are a student of the game, worthy of contributing to this thread.

And btw, the more you cite the first few games of an 82 regular season schedule to forecast the entire season, the sillier you look. You do realize Championships aren't won in October, right? It's a long season. The playoffs start in April and go all the way into June....... of NEXT YEAR!

BREAKING NEWS:

The Minnesota Timberwolves and the Oklahoma City Thunder won last night, improving their records to 2-0! They are unbeaten! They must be the early favorites to come out of the West!!!! Yay!!!! :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Last night, I thought one of the better performances was that of the Nuggets, with a good win over Utah and one thing that caught my eye- Ty Lawson's debut performance.

BREAKING NEWS:

The Minnesota Timberwolves and the Oklahoma City Thunder won last night, improving their records to 2-0! They are unbeaten! They must be the early favorites to come out of the West!!!! Yay!!!! :eek: :D :rolleyes:

DAMN :eek:

Didnt know the Wolfies came back to win....I flipped it on and it was 81-70 Wolfies down

Wolfies are only 1-0 ;)

Shouldn't you be worshipping your Kobe poster right now? ;) :eek:

Sandra

I'm Having more fun with the your crying gang that fo sho ..

btw: is that a new word worshipping ?? LMAO .. oh you mean worshiping :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)