NBA D-League and hockey

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
i know they no NBA right but in Erie, PA we the New York Knicks D-League team, the team GM is Allan Houston, so he is training to be the next Knicks GM, i not really basketball fan and big hockey fan and in Erie our Coach is Robbie Ftorek and we got Greg McKegg & Sondre Olden on our team, Toronto Maple Leafs fans will get it and we are 3-20

i know they no NBA right but in Erie, PA we the New York Knicks D-League team, the team GM is Allan Houston, so he is training to be the next Knicks GM, i not really basketball fan and big hockey fan and in Erie our Coach is Robbie Ftorek and we got Greg McKegg & Sondre Olden on our team, Toronto Maple Leafs fans will get it and we are 3-20

What level is Erie's hockey team? ECHL? Robbie Ftorek is a pretty big name coach.

Sandra

its the OHL (Major Junior Hockey) i can name over 100 players i seen at 16-17-18 that now play in the NHL and the new Washington Capitals head coach Dale Hunter was just here Saturday

its the OHL (Major Junior Hockey) i can name over 100 players i seen at 16-17-18 that now play in the NHL and the new Washington Capitals head coach Dale Hunter was just here Saturday

Gotcha...I thought Ftorek was too big of a name to coach in the ECHL. OHL hockey is HUGE...good for you guys having a team in that league. Must be fantastic to watch.

Sandra

ya i love OHL hockey, and it is fantastic to watch, but just not Erie lol, but i still there every game to watch the other team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)