NBA Free Agency- What do YOU see happening?

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
NBA Free Agency starts at 12:00 midnight Eastern, 11:00 central.

Couple of questions:

1. Who are this year's biggest free-agent prizes?

2. Who will get this biggest contract?

3. Predict which players will change teams and where?

(P.S. If Baron Davis does sign w/the Knicks, as he as said he'd like to, Sandra will probably have died and gone to heaven)

Couple of questions:

(P.S. If Baron Davis does sign w/the Knicks, as he as said he'd like to, Sandra will probably have died and gone to heaven)

Just heard that James Posey declined his option and filed for free agency. Darn it.....not a good day!!! :(

Just heard that James Posey declined his option and filed for free agency. Darn it.....not a good day!!! :(

I still think Boston will try to retain him.

I don't think they'll take a flyer on Davis (he can be a distraction sometimes) or Brand (injury-prone) or Arenas (combo of both).

I still think Boston will try to retain him.

I don't think they'll take a flyer on Davis (he can be a distraction sometimes) or Brand (injury-prone) or Arenas (combo of both).

Absolutely the Celtics want to keep Posey. The question is, can they afford him?

BTW, word around here is that the Hornets are veryyyyyy interested in Posey. Stay tuned.

Couple of questions:

There is a HUGE rumor going round town that the Heat are VERY tempted to do a sign-and-trade of Shaun Marion for Baron Davis....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)