NBA on ABC

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
Hey, anyone know if the first round games on ABC 3:00 Saturday Sixers at Pisons will b broadcast in HD?

How come eveytime I wish and hope that something is gonna be on....it's usually not sigh?? Hey BFG question...how come when I listed to Dan Patrick on ESPN Radio he always talks about how he gets Both the east and west coast feed of the networks on D* is this just a case of preferential treatment??

Myabe preferential treatment, or maybe he was able to get distants that included both east and west, some folks have both.

That is a mighty fine list, too bad 50% are on TNTHD or ESPN2hd. Shall we all continue to speculate when these lovely channels will appear? Go Mavs!

Yes, I saw the freakin list. I just refused to accept that ABC was doing all of the finals in HD...so why not include the few playoff games that are on ABC before the finals. All of the ESPN ones are in HD and yes of course the TNT games....oh but we will get espn2 and tnt one day, probably when Lebron James is considered an old man...sigh

I just copied the info fom the website and dropped it into XL that day, I'll let everyone do their own additions.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Folks are dropping D*

Pixalating!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)