NBA Package vs NHL/MLB Package

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
today i check if we got the Center Ice channels yet, but I noticed the NBA channels was on, for preseason games. my question is why doesn't the NHL or MLB or even NFL channels open up for live preseason games like the NBA channels do? i guess

today i check if we got the Center Ice channels yet, but I noticed the NBA channels was on, for preseason games. my question is why doesn't the NHL or MLB or even NFL channels open up for live preseason games like the NBA channels do? i guess
I would Guess, it's a Contract issue.

MLB games are on the RSN's in the pre season.

Reactions: whitewolf8214

NBA League Pass includes select preseason games as part of the package, the NFL and NHL do not. That's why you don't see the channels.

how many non Canadian NHL games are on the RSN's? I know the Wild have no pre-season games on TV. I know NBCSN had a couple

NFL pre-season games its a contract thing. The games are sold to local affiliates which can be any network (not just CBS or FOX)

nhl preseason games are shown on center ice by shaw direct here in canada. As a side note. the NBA ratings fo out of market games in Canada are so bad that shaw direct is giving the league pass package away

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

how many non Canadian NHL games are on the RSN's? I know the Wild have no pre-season games on TV. I know NBCSN had a couple

NFL pre-season games its a contract thing. The games are sold to local affiliates which can be any network (not just CBS or FOX)
Red Wing games are on FSN Detroit in the Pre Season, I don't think all of them are but many of them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts