NBA Season 2014-2015

Unfortunately... you could be right. I don't know if the Hawks have the horses to beat Lebron.

They're falling apart at the right time that's for sure. The East is so bad that a team like the heat who has been bombed by injuries and other issues may still make the playoffs. I hope they don't so the off season is longer for this team, they need it.

They're falling apart at the right time that's for sure. The East is so bad that a team like the heat who has been bombed by injuries and other issues may still make the playoffs. I hope they don't so the off season is longer for this team, they need it.

I on the contrary WANT them to make the playoffs because in spite of all injuries and the 10,000 starting line-ups...they clawed and scratched their way. IF they were completely healthy, they would be THE most dangerous team in the east. But, as the old saying goes, "shoulda, woulda, coulda..and if my aunt had balls, she's be my uncle..."

I on the contrary WANT them to make the playoffs because in spite of all injuries and the 10,000 starting line-ups...they clawed and scratched their way. IF they were completely healthy, they would be THE most dangerous team in the east. But, as the old saying goes, "shoulda, woulda, coulda..and if my aunt had balls, she's be my uncle..."
The most dangerous? Could you clarify that statement? Even when everybody was healthy they still were a .500 team.

The most dangerous? Could you clarify that statement? Even when everybody was healthy they still were a .500 team.
If they were completely healthy starting with wade then yes they would be a dangerous team. People that know more than you and I about the game have said the very same thing, so no homerism here.

Reactions: salsadancer7
If they were completely healthy starting with wade then yes they would be a dangerous team. People that know more than you and I about the game have said the very same thing, so no homerism here.
Wade in his prime, then yes, but now even when healthy he is just showing his age.

WHEN where they healthy? The starting of Wade, McRoberts, Bosh, Deng, Chalmers have played a total of 25 minutes all year. The new starting five of Wade, Whiteside, Bosh, Deng and Dragic has not played together at all. They are the only team where ALL starting 5 players are current top 100 players based on today's NBA rankings.

So again, tell WHEN have they been all healthy again?