NBA Season 2014-2015

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
Thought I would get this started season the kicked off last night. I want epic fail for Lebron and the Cavs... so THERE, I through out the first salvo! LOL!

In reality, best two team are Cleveland and Chicago in East. I think it will be Chicago in the East in the Finals. The West is TOO wide open to even think of making a prediction.

Admins... please add these to the hot threads...THANKS!

Cleveland wins 60+ games and cruises to the finals.

Dallas comes out of the west.

LeBron gets his revenge and Cleveland finally gets a championship.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Cleveland wins 60+ games and cruises to the finals.

Dallas comes out of the west.
LeBron gets his revenge and Cleveland finally gets a championship.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I think it will take a season to get the team to connect. This is not the Heat where you had PLAYOFF experience veterans that knew what their rolls had to be. You also have a head coach that has as much NBA experience as I do. Spo had experience in the playoffs..this guy, who I have no clue who he is....has none. Next year, they win it all. This year, I think it will be the Bulls out of the East.

I think the Celtics will be a lot better than most people think. I think 35 wins are a distinct possibility.

Lakers starting the season off well. UGH! It's going to be a looooooooooong season.

I know it is early, but Chris Bosh is living up to expectation. 26 ppg and 11 rpg and 2nd most defensive rebounds in the entire NBA.

But that would mean they would have to move it from the Southeast. ;) :D
Sorry... it was NEVER that bad. Spending the entire day in Cleveland because he went back to the Cavs...? As much as I HATED losing to the Spurs, spending the day with the NBA champs. This team has never done a thing.

Sorry... it was NEVER that bad. Spending the entire day in Cleveland because he went back to the Cavs...? As much as I HATED losing to the Spurs, spending the day with the NBA champs. This team has never done a thing.
Actually I was referring to college football, you know, the SEC bias and all that. ;)

Very exciting season so far... This has to be one of the most competitive season that I can remember... Glad to have league pass again

East right now looks like bulls cavs and the raptors... Heat and if they every can get their act together the hornets can try and make noise but as of now it's looking like bulls cavs

West is a different story... Hard to pick a team but I always count them out and they always win so I guess go with the spurs until further notice haha

Good stories so far and loving the start of the season

The GS Warriors are 12-2 at this point. One of the most fascinating teams to watch. Even if they're playing bad, they still win, it's almost uncanny. They are the team to watch this season.

The GS Warriors are 12-2 at this point. One of the most fascinating teams to watch. Even if they're playing bad, they still win, it's almost uncanny. They are the team to watch this season.

They are THE most fun team to watch, but in the NBA...no defense=no championship.

Don't have a link yet but, Rajon Rondo has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks.

I really like Dallas chance to win a title with this move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts