NBA Season 2014-2015

This is a great move and I think moves them closer. But not a definite.

Of course not, but it gives them a chance to compete with the Spurs, Grizz and Warriors.

Just looking around the league, this reminds me of the 80's when the east was stacked and the west was garbage except for the Lakers. Now it's swapped the West is loaded and the east is crap.

Only team that trade helped was the Knicks. The rest is just garbage moving around.

Only team that trade helped was the Knicks. The rest is just garbage moving around.

It was a strange deal. Cleveland gets rid of a so-called malcontent, but J.R is 10 times WORSE than Waiters. And now they traded some Russian only known in his house for 2 first round picks. LMAO!

Desperate moves for sure. Putting these things together isn't as easy as some people think.

After an awful start to the season with Durant and Westbrook both out for a significant number of games, the Thunder are back above .500 at the break, and back in the hunt for a playoff spot in the West.

Reactions: salsadancer7
After an awful start to the season with Durant and Westbrook both out for a significant number of games, the Thunder are back above .500 at the break, and back in the hunt for a playoff spot in the West.

They are in the running for one of the Lopez brothers(the Net). IF they pull of THAT trade. They are my dark horse to win it ALL. I like Durrant's new edge to him.

The NBA deadline yesterday was the craziest I had seen in years. My twitter app blew up! I l like what Miami did as they unloaded poor performing players and got a really good point guard, a position that was REALLY weak. The Thunder also improved yesterday via trades. These two teams did very well while the others just moved junk from one place to another.

There haven't been that many trades since 1990 or something like that.

I agree, Miami and OKC improved their teams. Detroit will get a good point guard from OKC (Jackson), but loses some good players too.

I hope that Kendrick Perkins lands on his feet somewhere. He was never a scoring threat in OKC, but we love him.

the media in Minneapolis about blew their load in their pants when the Wolfies got Garnett back
1st Torii Hunter re-signs with the Twins....then Garnett comes back. What the hell is next? Randy Moss to the Vikes?

Why muzzled?
My muzzling my opinion(outside of the Pit) because I was turning people off(in my defense,2 weeks IS a long time to wait between NFC championship play-offs & the Super Bowl). I'm trying to stay on topic. But yeah,to Chris Bosh,"Your life is far more important than playing basketball the rest of this season." NOBODY could disagree with that.

My muzzling my opinion(outside of the Pit) because I was turning people off(in my defense,2 weeks IS a long time to wait between NFC championship play-offs & the Super Bowl). I'm trying to stay on topic. But yeah,to Chris Bosh,"Your life is far more important than playing basketball the rest of this season." NOBODY could disagree with that.

Gotcha!

With Derrick Rose being out I really don't see the Cavs being stopped from reaching the finals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)