NBA TV free or another mistake?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well, at one time it was open, but I just checked and it's encrypted. For some reason, every now and then , these things show up. Can't say why. Lyngsat, as always is out of date, it relies upon contributions from amateurs to keep itself up to date.
:)

J don't consider it wasted time... Finding obscured stuff is part of the fun.

Good thing it's encrypted now. Some amateurs are too lazy to look for themselves.

Then when they hear about something good, they blab about it all over the place.

And then guess what? Now its encrypted.... Huh, go figure... :neener

Thanks...!

Yes, that´s the reason why only can we speak about stuff in lyngsat...

"The list" is better.... but we need always looking and blind scanning for the gold nuggets!

Right now I´m watching AMC4.... Upppsss! Sorry....I can´t tell you what.

Just for the record, dish offered last week a 7-day League Pass Freeview that ended Sunday night. That probably explains it.

I'm still not willing to part with almost $200 a season to get it, though. ESPN, TNT and the occasional KTLA or WGN game are enough for me.

Thanks...!

Yes, that´s the reason why only can we speak about stuff in lyngsat...

"The list" is better.... but we need always looking and blind scanning for the gold nuggets!

Right now I´m watching AMC4.... Upppsss! Sorry....I can´t tell you what.

hehe... there are a couple of channels on that satellite that I really like too.

Just for the record, dish offered last week a 7-day League Pass Freeview that ended Sunday night. That probably explains it.

NBA TV was in "free preview" mode for Dish subscribers months ago. For whatever reason it was ITC instead of encrypted like the usual previews.

The LyngSat information is at least 2 months old. Any other premium looking channels are likely to be long gone, even if listed on LyngSat. For example I was originally drawn to FTA quite a bit because GOL TV was listed as FTA. When I got my gear setup and installed, only the audio was ITC and that didn't last more than a few weeks. So you learn to take what you can get and live with it when it disappears.

Finding the ones that are ITC and *not* listed is the fun part. Feel free to PM me anything good you find. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts