NBC-HD Signal Breaking Up in Metro-NY

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SpySatellite

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 31, 2004
Is anyone else in the NYC metropolitan area been having NBC-HD signal problems? Either the audio drops, picture scrambles or both every ten minutes or less. No problems on any other channels so I'm blaming NBC. :eek:

Is anyone else in the NYC metropolitan area been having NBC-HD signal problems? Either the audio drops, picture scrambles or both every ten minutes or less. No problems on any other channels so I'm blaming NBC. :eek:

Which NBC HD, the mpeg2 or mpeg4?

Yes, I have the same problem with some of the MPEG4 channels. I watch the Met games on SNY HD and you get little break ups or sound problems very often. I watched the Ranger game on WNBC-DT on Sunday and the same thing. I have those channels OTA and they are fine and my signal levels are fine. It something with DirecTV's siganls here in NY on the MPEG4's.

Yea, I was having the same issue with the NY-NBC HD channel on Direct Tv Hd Channel number 82. I was watching a playoff hockey game like two weeks ago and it was terrible. Picture breakups with choppy sound. It was unwatchable. I rarely watch NBC unless it's Notre Dame football though so I didn't really notice.

BTW, how do I know if i'm watching MPEG4 or MPEG2. What's the difference?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts