NBC-HD: XXVIII Summer Olympics : Opening Ceremonies 9pm EST

I think it's deliberate to lengthen the HD loop.. I bet subsequent replays wont have the deja vu moments. These greeks sure know how to put on a show!

I only get OTA from Voom, but Dish turned on 2 HD feeds and several SD feeds even though I am not subscribed I now get all the Olympic channels.

yankov said:
I'm watching 321 in SF Bay Area and it looks great!

321 and the OTA are identical. I just wish we got the live feed in HD. We need to blame the FCC for that screw up.

DarrellP said:
I only get OTA from Voom, but Dish turned on 2 HD feeds and several SD feeds even though I am not subscribed I now get all the Olympic channels.

Darrell: I guess you must be lucky. For me, Dish says "This program is blacked out in your area." OTA is working fine for me in Hampton Roads, VA.

Regards.

keno said:
321 and the OTA are identical. I just wish we got the live feed in HD. We need to blame the FCC for that screw up.

There's no live HD feed. NBC opted out of doing this. The only thing you can get is the live SD feed.

Is it just me or is the picture quality horrible on 594? It looks washed out and blurry. Even my analog cable has MUCH better quality than that.

Sean Mota said:
There's no live HD feed. NBC opted out of doing this. The only thing you can get is the live SD feed.

My point. The FCC should not allowed this.

Very Impressed Voom's Gift... Channel 321 NBC-HD Olympic HD Feed and getting
KNBC-HD at a signal strength of 98% (Weingard - Violet ota Digital Antenna )
NBC HD's news commentator said of the 72,000 in attendance we have the best views in HD , We have now in HD what most people will only have by the end of the decade.

Enjoy the future .... tonight
Voomster

I receive both ota KNBC HD and Voom's Ch 321 NBC-HD at the same time 2004 Olympic Opening , but unknown if it's live or delayed. as long as it's in HD I'm a happy camper

Voomster