NBC IPTV for the Olympics

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

beachrider

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 7, 2009
Milford, CT
On Sunday, I was stuck in a place where there was no TV, but they had Internet access. I went to the NBC Olympics website and was surprised to find a live feed of the CDN-USA Hockey game. For some reason, they wanted to know that I normally use Cablevision (I was nowhere near home) and then a CV site showed up that authenticated my CV account ID.

Subsequent to that, I saw the hockey game. It was cool.

Does anyone know more about this offering?

On Sunday, I was stuck in a place where there was no TV, but they had Internet access. I went to the NBC Olympics website and was surprised to find a live feed of the CDN-USA Hockey game. For some reason, they wanted to know that I normally use Cablevision (I was nowhere near home) and then a CV site showed up that authenticated my CV account ID.

Subsequent to that, I saw the hockey game. It was cool.

Does anyone know more about this offering?

LIVE? The internet access was set Up for the Olympics to show live feeds, but the Olympics ended last week. At this point they may be up with access to some recorded events, but will probably be taken down at some time. Perhaps after the Paralympics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)