NBC MUX AMC6@72

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatPhreak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2007
Thunder Bay, ON
Are the NBC channels on AMC@72 still working? I raised my dish up to try to get sats west of 101, but could only get to 111.7. All sats are coming as good as before (30-101) but NBC is missing. I do get the religious channel on AMC6 with about 75 Q but 0Q for the NBC MUX..

cant get nbc either. and the religion channel is low q. all other birds are booming in with q over 70. thought i might have missaligned my discrimination. but 125 and 135 are good. charlie

I just checked the NBC mux and I've got 89% S and 73% Q on my 7.5ft SAMI and my Openbox S9. First thing that popped up was Al Sharpton?? DAYUMNIT!

I guess I'll have to recheck dish alignment. I think I'll lower it to its original spot as there is nothing to watch from 103-111.1 with a sd box, and it doesn't involve standing on a 8' ladder on the 2nd floor balcony to adjust.

could not get nbc on amc 6 with pvr-800 on 6'. searched amc 6 with the dsr-200 geosatpro on the 36" k-band dish. no nbc either. i did get two feeds and the two religious channels but no nbc. that was with a 4 mhz blind scan. will do a 2 mhz and see what happens. charlie

Status
Please reply by conversation.