NBCSN device limits

mrc54

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2006
Anderson,IN
Question about using your Dish credentials to watch NBCSN app, how many Roku or Firesticks can you run using the Dish login?

Roku ?? No known Dish app for Roku. May be an NBCSN app don't know.

Firestick YES - just install the DishAnywhere app, authenticate the app from your PC and log into DA on the Firestick.

Mine works great off my Hopper 3.

Looks like I missed the whole jist of the question.

Last edited:
Question about using your Dish credentials to watch NBCSN app, how many Roku or Firesticks can you run using the Dish login?

Hi, mrc54. Great question! You are able to have the app on as many devices as you would like, but only one stream at a time. Based on NBCSN's Terms of Service, "You may use your account to access a maximum of one (1) stream of Content at any time across all of your Devices."..."Except as set forth herein, simultaneous access to multiple streams of Content by a single account holder is strictly prohibited."

Roku ?? No known Dish app for Roku. May be an NBCSN app don't know.

Firestick YES - just install the DishAnywhere app, authenticate the app from your PC and log into DA on the Firestick.

Mine works great off my Hopper 3.

Looks like I missed the whole jist of the question.
are you making reference to the NBCUniversal/Roku dispute over the Peacock app ad revenue.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

So, combining the answers from posts number 2 and 3, you could use the NBCSN app directly on one device, and also use the Dish Anywhere app on a Firestick, for a total of two streams. If you have more than one Hopper, each additional Hopper would allow one additional stream from Dish Anywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts