NC Attorney seeks others to join Civil RICO Lawsuit against Prime TV/the Hagens

Status
Please reply by conversation.

attorney

Original poster
Feb 14, 2005
I am a NC Attorney representating an out-of-state installer client who has authorized me to seek other installers/vendors/firms/suppliers who did work for Prime TV/ the Hagens and who also did not get paid.

We are on schedule to file our Complaint in our Civil RICO Lawsuit against Prime TV/the Hagens by Mid-March, 2005. We are requesting a fast-track court such that we could be at trial as early as July, 2005.

However, we need additional installers/suppliers/firms/vendors who did not get paid by Prime TV/the Hagens and who are not involved in any other lawsuit or other legal action against Prime TV/the Hagens regarding this matter to join our Civil RICO Lawsuit.

A Civil RICO Lawsuit allows triple damages and it is worth your time to contact me to find out how you can have your day in court against this company and its owners.

There is a deadline of February 17, 2005 for making initial contact with me.

Please understand that because this is a modified contingency fee lawsuit, anyone joining the lawsuit must pay up-front costs before they can join this action as plaintiffs.

My Contact Info:
Joel F. Stroud, Attorney, PLLC
E-Mail: federalcase@bellsouth.net
Telephone: (919) 967-9883 You may call me any time but please do not call after 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts