NCAA 2009-2010 The Bowls

These refs are GOD awful!! Two clear pass interference against the Tide in a matter of 3 plays. The only reason Texas is not tied or ahead is because their WR cannot catch vd in a cheap Texas whorehouse!

These refs are GOD awful!! Two clear pass interference against the Tide in a matter of 3 plays. The only reason Texas is not tied or ahead is because their WR cannot catch vd in a cheap Texas whorehouse!

Which two? Hell, the fresh QB is doing well. Texas is playing well, and two non calls have nothing to do with them being behing.

See, he is playing great! Would they be doing better with Mcoy? I really dont think so. If it is close, that will be the reason

How huge was that pick 6 at the end of the 1st half? This would be a miraculous comeback if Texas pulls it off. Alabama has been playing not lose. Someone should tell them they don't have the trophy yet.

See, he is playing great! Would they be doing better with Mcoy? I really dont think so. If it is close, that will be the reason

IF McCoy was in there they WOULD be doing better yet.
That said,the O may be playing much harder with the new QB in there knowing that he needs as much help as possible.

IF McCoy was in there they WOULD be doing better yet.
That said,the O may be playing much harder with the new QB in there knowing that he needs as much help as possible.

If that is the excuse, dont forget, Ingram has been sitting for a while as well.

The freshman has done great, I dont see either being out as a difference honestly.

How huge was that pick 6 at the end of the 1st half? This would be a miraculous comeback if Texas pulls it off. Alabama has been playing not lose. Someone should tell them they don't have the trophy yet.

I think , like it was mentioned a few post back they Bama went into conservative mode, thinking the kid was not going to be able to do anything .... now that he has made some plays, it's up to Bama to get with it again.

I think , like it was mentioned a few post back they Bama went into conservative mode, thinking the kid was not going to be able to do anything .... now that he has made some plays, it's up to Bama to get with it again.

They better do it quick!!! Texas is on a roll right now!

My Cabo San Ohio adventure

Can Gilbert Arenas "dodge a bullet"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)