NCAA 2013 Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to see the South Carolina / North Carolina game tonight it should be a good one.:) The Vandy /Ole Miss is going to be good too I believe. I found this new Nick Saban parody video. Check it out when you get the chance..

http://youtu.be/OfWG64eyNWo

Well that didn't take long at all.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

This is great. I have pizza, wings, beer, and college football.

Hey DVR, even Beamer knows it. lol Of course they havent actually played them yet, but the potential is certainly there. This Bama team is stacked (on paper).

http://articles.dailypress.com/2013...-20130828_1_frank-beamer-crimson-tide-alabama

Well of course, I'm still going to the game, I'm still going to cheer on my hokies for a win no matter what the odds. Anything can happen on any given saturday just remember that so I'm not buying into any reports or pre-season hype - I just want a good game played and officiated for a change.

I started to go, had the opportunity for tickets, but decided against it.
I'm sure it will be a fun time either way, and enjoy.

Sent from my Nexus 7

ugg..just saw where we lost our starting tight end due to a season ending injury before we got started. The whole offense is so up in the air right now nobody and I mean nobody knows what to expect here from those that have to step up and fill shoes. My only hopes are some break out players now that they are out of the shadows but looks like it will be the defense and special teams that will have to carry the team once again.

I started to go, had the opportunity for tickets, but decided against it.
I'm sure it will be a fun time either way, and enjoy.
Same here, same guys at work were going to go. But my oldest boy's birthday is on the 1st, so we're doing a family weekend thing. Should be a good game though, the tide is always exciting.

The ole miss/Vandy game was fantastic football. Great start to a season.

Wow, look at the gauntlet Tennessee has to run a few games in...

At Oregon
At Florida
A break with South Alabama at home
Georgia at home
South Carolina at home
At Alabama

Five out of six sitting in the top ten right now. Thats brutal
?

Wow, look at the gauntlet Tennessee has to run a few games in...

At Oregon
At Florida
A break with South Alabama at home
Georgia at home
South Carolina at home
At Alabama

Five out of six sitting in the top ten right now. Thats brutal
?
That's why Bama insists on the Vols being their permanent SEC East opponent...there's never anything left of them when they meet. ;)

Bad start to 2013 for UCONN
Losing to Towson

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

:mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant::mad::rant:

155050732.jpg

So my gators win obviously. Our offense still gives me a few doubts but that run game is great. I miss the old fast paced spread/fun and gun of the urban/spurrier days. But alas, this ground and pound seems to win games to so we will see. We will not score a lot of points as we used to but we will control the game. I think today we had the ball some 70% of the game. That kind of clock control can really slow down and keep these faster scoring offenses at bay. Our defense had a stellar performance as usual. Holding Toledo to only 2 field goals. That was even with out a few of our key players who were suspended by the coach for team violations.

We have our first test of the season against Miami next week. Ya I know its not exactly cream of the crop but it is an in state rival and we are going to miami for the game. Been a few years since we played the hurricanes so I am sure they will be fighting hard to make a name for themselves again.

Texas aNm really needs to hope and pray that Johnny football does not get injured. They almost losing to rice, in the firs thalf. Johnny steps in and scores 2 quick TDs. Kids got skills. He with out a doubt is a difference maker on the field much like Tebow was for my gators. The team all around him just seems to play better when he is on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olympic Men's Hockey

Happy Anniversary Mr. Kraft!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)