NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

Ooops:eek::eek:
Seriously stupid mistake on my part. My apologies. Realized my mistake after got offline. But still, ONLY one team?
Unfortunately that's par for the SEC. Usually they only have 1 go far, usually Kentucky and/or Vanderbilt, though it was Florida last year.

Having the worse team in the league win the SEC Tournament wasn't a good sign for them in the NCAA Tournament.

Unfortunately that's par for the SEC. Usually they only have 1 go far, usually Kentucky and/or Vanderbilt, though it was Florida last year.

Having the worse team in the league win the SEC Tournament wasn't a good sign for them in the NCAA Tournament.

One is all it takes to win the Tournament. Florida won back to back.

LSU was in the final four in 2006 along with Florida. Three final four teams and two champions in the last two years isn't too shabby. This year, though, it's definitely Tennessee and everybody else.

Vanderbilt was really the only disappointment in the tourney. Everyone else was an 8 seed or lower and Miss. State gave Memphis all they could handle. Other than Vandy, it would have taken a MAJOR upset to get another team in the sweet 16.

LSU was in the final four in 2006 along with Florida. Three final four teams and two champions in the last two years isn't too shabby. This year, though, it's definitely Tennessee and everybody else.
No, it's not too shabby. But historically SEC basketball is typically 1 or 2 good teams and a lot of scrubs, sorta like Big 12 football.

I'm really glad WVU didn't end up beating Xavier last night. Their lack of discipline and ability to hit a fowl shot down the stretch was the sole reason why they lost that game.

Could this finally be the year that all four #1 seeds make it to the final 4?

I'm saying 3 of 4 maybe. (UNC, Kansas, UCLA). The other will be #2 Texas.

Those were my final four picks to start the tourney. You never know about Memphis, though. They have talent and probably feel like they're getting no respect.

There's good reason for that, when you get nowhere in the tournament, year after year. Hopefully tonight, my Spartans will end there run.

GO SPARTANS!!!

[/b]

There's good reason for that, when you get nowhere in the tournament, year after year. Hopefully tonight, my Spartans will end there run.

GO SPARTANS!!!

I agree. Dominating Conference USA every year doesn't mean a thing unless you come up big in the Tourney. Memphis hasn't proven they can hang with the big boys yet.

Go Big-10 tonight! Michigan St. vs. Memphis and Wisconsin vs. Davidson. I really think there's a good shot in 2 big ten teams making it to the Elite Eight tonight.

In other news, OSU and Florida are in the "Final Four" in the NIT Tourney. Can we be in store for another Florida vs. OSU rematch?! Go Bucks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)