NCAA Basketball 2007-2008

Memphis is now the only undefeated team left in the nation after Kansas State's upset of Kansas. Michael Beasley is a beast for the Wildcats. He'll likely be a one and done guy and be playing in the league next year after averaging 25 points and 12 boards a game this season.

I just hope my Wildcats make it. I think they have the second longest streak of making the tournament currently. If memory serves, Arizona has the longest.

I just hope my Wildcats make it. I think they have the second longest streak of making the tournament currently. If memory serves, Arizona has the longest.
Normally 9-3 in a major conference is a shoe-in. The early season loses are what's really hurting the 'cats.

Tennessee, Vanderbilt, and Miss. State, should get in from the SEC. A a win over any of these three teams in the SEC tourney would almost sew up an NCAA spot for the Wildcats, especially since they have as good or better a conference record than two of them.

I'm not going to say I told you so, but I just wanted to bring back up the quote above. That overrated team is now deservedly the #1 team in the nation. :p:):D

...and now they lose to equally overrated Vandy, helping me come back a bit on my point.

That crow tasted good, though.

Has anybody talked to their local CBS affiliates about their plans with the NCAA tourney yet? i.e, whether they will broadcast additional games on their subchannels? I know my local affiliate said last year that they were not allowed to show a different game on their HD channel than they showed on their analog channel.

It's kinda grainy, but tolerable for something that's free.

How reliable is that, and what is the video quality like?
I've used it the last couple of years and it works great. Games that are broadcast in your market (based on IP address) are blocked, but you can watch the other games that are on at the time. The quality isn't the greatest, as Ramy said, but it's free. They even have a "boss" button that you press and it brings up a picture of an Excel spreadsheet if you're watching at work and your boss happens to walk by. I got lucky last year because my company's IP address isn't local and I was able to get the in-market games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts