NCAA Basketball 2012-13 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched more Calimari-coached games than you. Trust me, he's sucked for a long, long time.

I've watched more Calimari-coached games than you. Trust me, he's sucked for a long, long time.

How have you watched more than me? UMASS wasn't in the Big East and neither was Memphis.

UMass was a main rival, and I didn't have kids when he was at Memphis (at least in the beginning) :)

I have watched a lot of college basketball, so I am not going to say who has watched more because it doesn't really matter.

The dribble-drive-chuck-and-duck strikes again.

Calimari is a great recruiter, but his coaching leaves a lot to be desired.

I agree, if he didn't recruit all those one and done players Kentucky wouldn't have won what they have won.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

...and cybok would know, if he's been a Pitt fan long enough.

It also doesn't help that he's a first-rate-%##$%^#$%^%$^hole, and cybok could likely back me up on that too :)

When Ben Howland went to UCLA there was talk about calipari, I was so glad he didn't get the job. He thinks he's better than anyone but he isn't. Yeah he's from Pittsburgh but so is Bob. I'll have to try to look it up but I think Pitt beat his teams, UMass and Memphis, more than he won.

Now I wasn't a BB fan when he was a assistant coach at Pitt but there is a reason why Howland and Dixon got the job instead of him. Plus lets not forget his teams cheated, not once but twice.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)