NCAA Basketball 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of uniforms, DEAR GOD MAKE IT STOP with those hideous Notre Dame jerseys last night.

Best line from the UConn board on them: "Did the irish think they we're going to an 8-year-old girl's sleepover afterwards?"

http://www.sbnation.com/college-bas...-dame-new-basketball-jerseys-green/in/3867675

you're right.only makes me think of one thing............

vomit.gif

Good win By St.Louis Billikens today and hope Missouri can wake up and play good tonight like they did last night :)

Great win by slu and good games today and can't wait for the Tournament to start :)

California is in the Midwest?????

Pokes less than stellar play the last two games, screws them as they get sent to San Jose to play Oregon. Guess I won't be going to the game. :mad: Was hoping for something closer.

Last edited:
Can someone explain how a team that wins BOTH the ACC regular season AND ACC tournament DOES NOT get a #1 seed and a team with a SOS(97th) the worse in 20 years by a #1 seed does?

The NCAA from their infractions committee to the committee that setups the NCAA tournament.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Can someone explain how a team that wins BOTH the ACC regular season AND ACC tournament DOES NOT get a #1 seed and a team with a SOS(97th) the worse in 20 years by a #1 seed does?

The NCAA from their infractions committee to the committee that setups the NCAA tournament.

I don't get it either. Clark Kellogg said it was the first time that an ACC regular seaon AND tourney champ did NOT secure a #1 seed.

Like that would ever happen to Duke or UNC. :rolleyes:

hey i'm still excited about being there and at a #2 seed! :whoo:

I can't believe that some of those teams got in with more loses than Kentucky or a worse ranking. I don't even think KY deserved to get in but they should have gotten in over Middle Tennessee State for sure.

I can't believe that some of those teams got in with more loses than Kentucky or a worse ranking. I don't even think KY deserved to get in but they should have gotten in over Middle Tennessee State for sure.

Why should they have gotten in over Mid Tenn State?

The NCAA is so hypocrital. In one had, they are pontificating how important "strength of schedule" ...yet when some of these teams play NOBODY...like a Gonzaga..then they beg and plead that tehy do not get enough credit and should be allowed in the dance.

IF that is the case... play SOMEBODY!:rolleyes:

Hey guys!! This has been a great couple of weeks if your a college basketall fan. I'm not a big one per say, but I do like the tournament and the conference tournaments.

I do remember hearing that what did Kentucky in was them losing to Vanderbilt. I did hear that Ole Miss was a bubble team at the start of the SEC tourney. I'm a bit naive, but if they didnt win the SEC Tourney, would they have gotten a bid? If they didnt, would that bid have gone to Kentucky?

You guys know wayyy more about College basketball than me but I'm a little surprised the A-10 got 5 teams. I didnt think there were that many good teams in the conference

What a snooze of a Selection Sunday.

California is in the Midwest?????

Pokes less than stellar play the last two games, screws them as they get sent to San Jose to play Oregon. Guess I won't be going to the game. :mad: Was hoping for something closer.

Btw, are you guys happy about the tourney selections besides what I see quoted? CBS coverage wasnt that great and Gottlieb and Co. kept talking over Gumbel as he was trying to announce the selections.

I gotta say I'm glad UK didn't make it in. This was a horrible year. They never did play as a team and they have some of the most selfish players and some of the dumbest players ever to play at UK.

I gotta say I'm glad UK didn't make it in. This was a horrible year. They never did play as a team and they have some of the most selfish players and some of the dumbest players ever to play at UK.

I don't disagree. They were mostly playing for themselves to try and impress the scouts of the NBA and the way Harrow and Griffin always went flying down the lane and just heaving the ball in the air and praying for it to go in made me mad. I hope they both leave.

The one-and-done Kentucky plan, IMHO, is NOT the reason they faltered this year. After all, they got to 2 Final Fours (and almost a 3rd) in Cal's first 3 years.

They just didn't have the right mix of guys- didn't have those guys where you say to yourself, 'I have faith in him.'- to mesh collectively.

You knew by January that Wall was gonna work, that Davis was a good fit, MKG, etc.

What really didn't help that a guy with trust potential- Noel- got hurt. Still, I think what hurt UK also before he got hurt when UK scuffled at times was that Noel didn't have that capable second guy he could mesh with.

Wall had Cousins and Bledsoe, Davis had MKG. Noel never was able to find his DeMarcus Cousins-esque or Kidd-Gilchrist 2nd banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)