NCAA Basketball 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty, I think my school's story is better.

- We have a coach and players not implicated at all in any of the "transgressions" of the past (not to mention we've been punished TWICE now for the same problem, but i digress...)
- We have no true center, and barely a PF
- They have no reason to play as hard as they are, with no postseason to enter

...and we sit on the precipice of a 20+ win season in a very good conference. Ollie has these guys playing their hearts out.

Will all the good things the Huskies have done this season.... you openning line says it all, unfortunately.

You really like twisting logic, don't you?

Again, I'm being honest, and basing my comparison on the fact that my team doesn't have any link to the problems that are causing them issues. This is materially different from Miami.

How will you feel if this "great story" is wiped off the books, based on someone being deemed not eligible? It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

You're the one that seems to have your knickers in a twist about someone not bowing down before this wonderful Miami season.

You really like twisting logic, don't you?

Again, I'm being honest, and basing my comparison on the fact that my team doesn't have any link to the problems that are causing them issues. This is materially different from Miami.

How will you feel if this "great story" is wiped off the books, based on someone being deemed not eligible? It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

You're the one that seems to have your knickers in a twist about someone not bowing down before this wonderful Miami season.

LMAO!

Yes.... when fans talk about the greatness of THEIR teams, they are ALWAYS being "honest" with absolutely NO BIAS whatsoever...:rolleyes:

Like I said... your initial statement said it all....

I'm basing my opinion on fact. You can strawman it all you want. Shocking how you're avoiding the legitimate question on Miami and eligibility, but I'm the biased one, right?

I'm basing my opinion on fact. You can strawman it all you want. Shocking how you're avoiding the legitimate question on Miami and eligibility, but I'm the biased one, right?

There is nothing to avoid. FACT IS...As of right now, they are eligible. IS THERE a possibility they get stripped of their wins... sure, never gonna say never...will it happen, I highly doubt it now.

Again, goes back to my comment, YOUR comment and the the little tag next to your pic "UConnaholic"...

I am sure this conversation has gne as far as it could...time to move on.

Feels like our national champ this season will be less about who's the best and more about which team is the last one standing.

There is no standout team ala Kentucky last year

The Big East's seven departing Catholic schools are expected to start their own league next season and will keep the Big East Conference name, sources told ESPN's Brett McMurphy, Andy Katz and Dana O'Neil.

Joining the Catholic 7 schools -- DePaul, Georgetown, Marquette, Providence, St. John's, Seton Hall, and Villanova -- in the new "Big East" this fall will be Xavier and Butler, sources said.

Sources: Catholic 7 To Retain 'Big East' Name

Feels like our national champ this season will be less about who's the best and more about which team is the last one standing.

There is no standout team ala Kentucky last year

Yep, so glad Duke got beat. :D

the game vs the U tomorrow night has lost some sizzle for me after this loss last night. and again, no one wants to stay at the top. :-/

Come on Rey... how? Cameroon Indoor...where everyone of those crazy mofos knows the names of the coaches mother's grandmother and every little wrong doing every reported about a player and used against you at every opportunity that the player touches the ball...

...AND with revenge on the mind of the Dookies...

Come on Rey... how? Cameroon Indoor...where everyone of those crazy mofos knows the names of the coaches mother's grandmother and every little wrong doing every reported about a player and used against you at every opportunity that the player touches the ball...

...AND with revenge on the mind of the Dookies...

that's true.

This will be a great basketball weekend in Miami. Tonight, the Heat vs Grizzlies...tomorrow the U at Dookie and SUnday, the hated Knicks in town...

Scumbag Dookies fans! The guy falls and his head hits one of those big camera lenses and the they boo the players as if he made up the injury.

Damn do I hate team and think-they-know-it-all fans.

And Dickie V has his tongue so far their keister that he can speak for the fans.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Michigan needs a win today. This team started the season looking like contenders, but lately the wheels have come off the cart.

GO BLUE!!!

Heels making a late season run!5 straight wins.Just hope they can beat Maryland and Duke in the final 2 regular season games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)