NCAA Basketball 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
As sad as it is to not have my huskies in the tournament this year, this year's tournament is going to be INSANE. Sorry Salsa, but if Miami gets a 1 seed, we might see the first 1/16 loss ever. Good to see that the healing waters of the crappy ACC is helping their program so much :)

As sad as it is to not have my huskies in the tournament this year, this year's tournament is going to be INSANE. Sorry Salsa, but if Miami gets a 1 seed, we might see the first 1/16 loss ever. Good to see that the healing waters of the crappy ACC is helping their program so much :)

Wait... I am a Syracuse guy...but if you think Miami is a fluke, you're crazy. You do not beat a Duke team by 30 points AND UNC twice if you are a crappy team.
They DESERVE a #1 seed because they are the ONLY undefeated in conference(of all of the big conferences).

UNC is going to end up in an 8/9 game this year, unless they go on an unpredictable run. How much fun would a Kentucky / UNC 8/9 game be? :)

UNC is going to end up in an 8/9 game this year, unless they go on an unpredictable run. How much fun would a Kentucky / UNC 8/9 game be? :)

I'm up for it. Kentucky is back in the top 25 of the AP poll

Bad shooting and even worse free throw shooting killed my 'Cues tonight. A lot of points left on the court tonight.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I went to Stillwater for Bedlam yesterday. Awesome game and it was nice to see Gallagher-Iba jam packed and rockin again. I was afraid the Sooners were going to make the comeback, but the Pokes held it together and put them away in OT.

Bad shooting and even worse free throw shooting killed my 'Cues tonight. A lot of points left on the court tonight.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

man that was a close one against clemson. terrible offensive game by the U. another game tonight salsita ;)

Pfffffft. When one of your direct beneficiaries of the scandal (Durand $cott) is a key player for your said "great story," it loses a bunch of its magic.

Pfffffft. When one of your direct beneficiaries of the scandal (Durand $cott) is a key player for your said "great story," it loses a bunch of its magic.

Yep.

What your saying is that the REST of the team sucks and the without him, they would be nothing? Right... gimme a f%^&ing break....:rolleyes:

LMAO! Wow....

never would've thought they'd be undefeated in the ACC at this point. basketball ruling miami for now.......

The funny part, is that Miami...before the HEAT and the HURRICANES... they would constantly get the lowest basketball ratings in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.