NCAA Basketball 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to todays Northwestern and Illinois games[these 2 games are the type that define a season......if they can beat Butler and Gonzaga respectively they might be going places this season].

I'm looking forward to todays Northwestern and Illinois games[these 2 games are the type that define a season......if they can beat Butler and Gonzaga respectively they might be going places this season].

When I lived in Chicago back in the 90s, I went to ANY big game on Northwestern's campus. I liked that it was small...and VERY noisy for the 'Cats. It was fun. Even got an upset there when Northwestern upset Michigan's Fab Five.

GO DAWGS!!

Butler knocks off #1 IU, 88-86 in first of all Indiana Double Header here in Indy today. What a game...overtime to boot!

GO DAWGS!!

Butler knocks off #1 IU, 88-86 in first of all Indiana Double Header here in Indy today. What a game...overtime to boot!

I watched the end of that game. After those 3 players fouled out for Butler I thought they were dead.

Surprised my Pokes are hanging with the Zags. We're just down 1 at half 32-31. Hope we don't fall apart down the stretch. This would be a big win for us heading into conference play.

I can't believe this Razorback team is the same one that gave Syracuse and Michigan a good game
A&M curb stomped them last night :mad:
BJ Young needs to sit until he gets it in his head that he must play defense
and 2 stats say it all
4-15 Free Throws- good lord!!!
outrebounded 47-25

Kentucky pulled out a squeaker that shouldn't have been that close since they were up by 16 at half. It should have ended tied as one shot came clearly after the shot clock went off, but the refs said they couldn't review it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts