NCAA Basketball 2012-13 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bedlam in Norman in a half hour. I know we have the better team, but so far we suck on the road, so I'm afraid OU will take this one.

Also say thanks to Joe Castiglione for representing the Sooner Nation at Patsy Sutton's funeral, it was noticed and appreciated by the Cowboy faithful.

Well, Michigan loses by 3-points at Ohio State. They were down by 21-points in the first half (I've never seen them that cold - they couldn't buy a bucket) but back to tie the game in the 2nd half. You just can't get down by twenty points on the road.

Well, Michigan loses by 3-points at Ohio State. They were down by 21-points in the first half (I've never seen them that cold - they couldn't buy a bucket) but back to tie the game in the 2nd half. You just can't get down by twenty points on the road.

Not shocked, playing on the road, they were down big.

Not shocked, playing on the road, they were down big.

I was shocked how they were shooting so poorly in the 1st half and for much of the game. Sure, some of it was due to the Ohio State defense...but they were missing all the wide open shots as well. I was hoping they had enough momentum to win the game after coming back to tie the game with 5-minutes left to play. Anyway, plenty of game left to play.

Kentucky just can't play as a team this year. Ugh!

Sent from my Transformer TF101

Hey Ramy.......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

RTR!

Those refs sucked. I have never seen a one sided affair as that game was against Kentucky. Even saying that Kentucky played awful. The guards were throwing up shots blindfolded and there was nobody under the basket to get the rebound.

And the refs keep helping Duke. The U breaks the press with a pass to the center, the Duke guard slaps the U center so hard that you CLEARLY HEAR the slap on the forearm.... He calls no foul and then suddenly calls a traveling on the guard. LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)