NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

If U-Conn played whomever wins the NCAAs this year, I'd say they would have a 30 to 40% chance of winning that game. Funny team.

Exactly. We've played these likely high seeds:

@Cuse - Lost close (bogus TO call - thanks John Cahill!)
KY - Lost close
Duke - Lost
WVU - won
@Nova - won
Texas - won

Unfortunately, the editing window is too brief for us to get rid of these!!sadroll

Watchable games today/tonight:

12:00 PM Georgetown-South Florida ESPN (Big East Second Round)
2:00 PM Marquette-St John's ESPN (Big East Second Round)
7:00 PM Notre Dame-Seton Hall ESPN (Big East Second Round)
7:00 PM Robert Morris-Quinnipiac ESPN 2 (Northeast Conference Championship)
9:00 PM Montana-Weber St ESPN 2 (Big Sky Conference Championship)
9:00 PM Texas-Iowa St MASN, Altitude 2, ESPN Full Court (Big 12 Conference First Round)

Enjoy!

Sandra

Watchable games today/tonight:

12:00 PM Georgetown-South Florida ESPN (Big East Second Round)
2:00 PM Marquette-St John's ESPN (Big East Second Round)
7:00 PM Notre Dame-Seton Hall ESPN (Big East Second Round)
7:00 PM Robert Morris-Quinnipiac ESPN 2 (Northeast Conference Championship)
9:00 PM Montana-Weber St ESPN 2 (Big Sky Conference Championship)
9:00 PM Texas-Iowa St MASN, Altitude 2, ESPN Full Court (Big 12 Conference First Round)

Enjoy!

Sandra
Oh yee of little faith Sandra. You snub St John's yesterday and they blow out Connecticut. Now they make into the watchable games list. :D

Oh yee of little faith Sandra. You snub St John's yesterday and they blow out Connecticut. Now they make into the watchable games list. :D

They make the list today because they're playing a better team than UConn. UConn/Marquette would have been watchable too.

Not feeling the Louisville/Cincinnati matchup though. Just missed making the list.

Sandra

Marquette 27-17 at halftime? Jeesh. Did they go back to a jump ball after every made basket too?

I changed my mind...eradicate this from your 'watchable games' list...turns out it's not very watchable. :D

Sandra

Marquette 27-17 at halftime? Jeesh. Did they go back to a jump ball after every made basket too?

I changed my mind...eradicate this from your 'watchable games' list...turns out it's not very watchable. :D

Sandra

It has become QUITE the game....3 point difference with less than 35 seconds left.

I don't get it....what did he do??!!:confused: St. John's totally outplayed Marquette in the 2nd half. I mean only scoring 17 points in the 2nd half and almost winning...what more do you want?:(

Victories would be nice. :rolleyes:

I'm talking in general terms. You're right, he's done nothing.

Sandra

The March begins...

Utah State plays Boise State in the WAC quarterfinals today, 3 PM on ESPN U.

In order to keep it real this will not make my watchable games list, but if you like to watch good basketball, good fans and cute cheerleaders, it's more than watchable.

Go Aggies!!!

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts