NCAA College Basketball 2009-10 Season

Utah State update:

New Mexico State had a stretch in the second half, from about the ten minute mark to the two minute mark, where I cannot remember one empty trip. No turnover, no missed shots, nothing. And Utah State was not playing bad defense! New Mexico State shot lights out, and they deserved the victory.

If anyone was watching or has the game recorded, when ESPN returned from the break at I think the under four minute mark, they showed my cuz dancing her little pom-poms off, she was the only one in the picture for a few seconds.

Friday is Texas A&M in Spokane. Hopefully Wild Bill can make the game. When he wasn't there Saturday night (ESPN said something about him being on his way to their studios - not sure if they were serious), I knew it was a bad omen.

I think this game is winnable. Sunday would be a matchup with either Purdue or Siena, Purdue is vulnerable without Hummel and Siena is definitely winnable. Then would come Duke in the Sweet Sixteen. That would be phenomenal.

Sandra

Methinks Siena will be playing Texas A&M in the second game.:D

How does UNC get into NIT after ending the season at 16-16 when The U ends the season 20-13?:confused: LOL!
Carolina still had a higher RPI and a much tougher schedule than Miami did, plus Carolina actually beat Miami this year. I think there were a lot of deserving teams that got left out of the NIT this year, but Miami wasn't one of them.

Carolina still had a higher RPI and a much tougher schedule than Miami did, plus Carolina actually beat Miami this year. I think there were a lot of deserving teams that got left out of the NIT this year, but Miami wasn't one of them.

Checkmate...;) :D

Sandra

Ooohh snap! Look who's jig is dancing now! (reference to Salsa's sig)

But Carolina was underserving also. And how can their RPI be that much higher if they play in the same conference playing just about the same teams?:rant:

This was a pitty bid.....:rolleyes:

But Carolina was underserving also. And how can their RPI be that much higher if they play in the same conference playing just about the same teams?:rant:

This was a pitty bid.....:rolleyes:

Their out of conference was way tougher than Miami.

Their out of conference was way tougher than Miami.
Exactly. Carolina had a SOS in the top 20. Miami played nothing but cupcakes, in fact they were undefeated out of conference. Miami wouldn't have won 10 games this year had they played Carolina's schedule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)