NCAA FCS Playoffs

Montana was rolling!!With those fans packing that mtn.side stadium it sure had the feel of a big time div 1esque game.

Well the way I see it now is GA Southern defeating Montana in the Championship, if I was a bettin man. But my heart says Go Griz!!

GA Southern looks like they will travel to Fargo first ;)

Yep should be a good match and the North Dakota having home field is a huge advantage.I would favor them in that game.Can't believe they play in a dome.:rolleyes::D

Hope Montana beats SHS but my gut says the Bearkats will win.

Yep should be a good match and the North Dakota having home field is a huge advantage.I would favor them in that game.Can't believe they play in a dome.:rolleyes::D

they should play outside like they use to :)
maybe a game like this
[youtube]6BhQq3RC7gY[/youtube]

Well it's the Friday Night Lights in Texas on ESPN for SHSU and UM's semifinal. Cool, That will even out the home field advantage a bit.
Go Griz!

they should play outside like they use to :)
maybe a game like this
[youtube]6BhQq3RC7gY[/youtube]

Now thats how football should be played!!! Ice bowls,fog bowls,blizzard bowls are exciting to watch.I was mad cause they moved the Mn.Viking game to Tues last year.They should have just dusted off the field a bit and played on Sunday lol

yep Montana Friday night on ESPN

I was browsing the guide last night and ESPN shows TBA.SO I assume thats the FCS playoff game?I'll have to check again was wanting to set a timer for the game.Also is the other game being televised or only ESPN3?

Thanks guys! Hate having to watch ND and Ga Sthrn.on Espnu sd.Guess it beats nothing but if its also on espn3 the video quality will be better streaming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)