NCAA Football 2007-08

Don't fret none my friends, my good friend Jimbo will be back, but I have to admit you SEC people really think your sh** don't stink at times. Jimbo has made some good points, most particularly about the season starting and ending on the same weekends for all teams. Let's play nice here. There's still the PIT for the rough stuff. (Enter at your own risk!)

GO BLUE!!!!

It's you aawll's fault - with your General Sherman and War of Northern Aggression and all that. :mad: The South(eastern Conference) has risen again!!!

;)

I can't speak for Jimbo, but Buckeyes fans here in Columbus don't have a lot of sense of humor when it comes to jokes against the Buckeyes. I am not that fanatical, but it can get scary around here at times.
We are talking about fans that have rioted when they WON!!!:eek: It can get even worse when they loose!
How many cities can say that?
They take thier football very seriously.

Can you blame them....they are the ONLY SHOW IN TOWN??!! The CLOSET that town will get to a professional team WITHOUT driving a couple of hours north or south. MY point is/was the Buckeyes ARE WINNING PEOPLE...they have a chance to win a 2nd National Championship in 5 or 6...they are playing for a Championship for the 2nd or 3rd year in a row....Your team has been in the Top 5 in the last 5 to 6 years....and your bitching about respect??!! And when teams finish there schedule??!! And how southern teams get "home field advantage" during the bowls??!! :eek::eek::eek: Jesus, Mary and Joseph...get over yourselves and enjoy the success...!!!!!:confused:

You would swear you were like MY team, The U, where they have been pathetic the last couple of years....YOU BITCH when your losing...NOT when you are winning....that makes you a whinner.

Can you blame them....they are the ONLY SHOW IN TOWN??!! The CLOSET that town will get to a professional team WITHOUT driving a couple of hours north or south. MY point is/was the Buckeyes ARE WINNING PEOPLE...they have a chance to win a 2nd National Championship in 5 or 6...they are playing for a Championship for the 2nd or 3rd year in a row....Your team has been in the Top 5 in the last 5 to 6 years....and your bitching about respect??!! And when teams finish there schedule??!! And how southern teams get "home field advantage" during the bowls??!! :eek::eek::eek: Jesus, Mary and Joseph...get over yourselves and enjoy the success...!!!!!:confused:

You would swear you were like MY team, The U, where they have been pathetic the last couple of years....YOU BITCH when your losing...NOT when you are winning....that makes you a whinner.

You forgot about the Columbus Blue Jackets.;)

I've got to agree with Jimbo about some of his complaints. I've heard a lot of national sports talking heads and radio guys do nothing but bash tOSU :) about it's schedule and how they're not worthy to be in the NC game. When they beat USC I hear it's all because the refs gave it to them. Last year they got drilled for losing to Florida. They aren't getting much respect. It's hard to enjoy the success when everybody's ripping you. I can see where he's coming from.

I've got to agree with Jimbo about some of his complaints. I've heard a lot of national sports talking heads and radio guys do nothing but bash tOSU :) about it's schedule and how they're not worthy to be in the NC game. When they beat USC I hear it's all because the refs gave it to them. Last year they got drilled for losing to Florida. They aren't getting much respect. It's hard to enjoy the success when everybody's ripping you. I can see where he's coming from.

National sports and radio analysts have short memories. The Big10 is set up this bowl season to give these bozos a whole new outlook next year: Wisconsin/Tennessee, Illinois/USC, Michigan/Florida, Ohio State/LSU. You'd think that based on the fact that they're in these games would be enough for some respect; but sweep these games and next year everything will be reversed. Opportunity is a knockin' my Big10 friends.

Dude, calm down. I am not bitching about anything. All I said was that Buckeye fans in Columbus are very sensitive about their beloved Buckeyes. I am not. I enjoy watching them, but these guys will riot, when they win! That is how fanatical they are.

And we do have the mitghy Blue Jack, ehh, nevermind, not sure if you can call them a pro team! :D

I think what they are bitching about is that fact that everyone tells tham they don't deserve to be where they are. That would get on anyones nerves. Look at how the Gators responded to that last year. The beat the sh*t of the Buckeyes.

Dude, calm down. I am not bitching about anything. All I said was that Buckeye fans in Columbus are very sensitive about their beloved Buckeyes. I am not. I enjoy watching them, but these guys will riot, when they win! That is how fanatical they are.

And we do have the mitghy Blue Jack, ehh, nevermind, not sure if you can call them a pro team! :D

NOOOO...not you....LOL...almost ALL the Buckeye fans I have met and know(and being from upstate NY, I know PLENTY of them).

I think what they are bitching about is that fact that everyone tells tham they don't deserve to be where they are. That would get on anyones nerves. Look at how the Gators responded to that last year. The beat the sh*t of the Buckeyes.

The only difference from last year is that they are saying that about both teams. :)

I have a feeling that the team that is the Vegas underdog the day of the game will win. If I were a betting man, I'd take the underdog and the points.

National sports and radio analysts have short memories. The Big10 is set up this bowl season to give these bozos a whole new outlook next year: Wisconsin/Tennessee, Illinois/USC, Michigan/Florida, Ohio State/LSU. You'd think that based on the fact that they're in these games would be enough for some respect; but sweep these games and next year everything will be reversed. Opportunity is a knockin' my Big10 friends.

Big Ten won 2 out of 3 last year and it didn't make a difference.

The only difference from last year is that they are saying that about both teams. :)

I have a feeling that the team that is the Vegas underdog the day of the game will win. If I were a betting man, I'd take the underdog and the points.

Underdog has won more than they lost since the BCS started.
Actually the teams are pretty close in overall stats.

Jimbo

In the end, let's be honest....neither YOURS, MINES or anyone else's opinion really matter because NONE of US here vote in the BCS, AP or the Coaches Poll. So people's opnions are nice....but they mean nothing in the grand scheme of things unless you vote for a champion. And besides, ANYONE that does not think the Ohio State does not belong in the championship game is a "homer" fool. Other than losing that one game, they did what they needed to do and others didn't....plain and simple.....

In the end, let's be honest....neither YOURS, MINES or anyone else's opinion really matter because NONE of US here vote in the BCS, AP or the Coaches Poll. So people's opnions are nice....but they mean nothing in the grand scheme of things unless you vote for a champion. And besides, ANYONE that does not think the Ohio State does not belong in the championship game is a "homer" fool. Other than losing that one game, they did what they needed to do and others didn't....plain and simple.....
USC and Oklahoma fans might think otherwise ...
I think they are playing the best ball of anyone.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)