NCAA Football 2009-10 PreSeason

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4415865"]Florida Gators make preseason AP poll history with widest margin for No. 1 - ESPN[/ame]

Coaches Poll

Coaches Poll came out.
USATODAY.com
Not surprisingly, Florida is #1 with 53 first place votes.

Top 10
Florida (53)
Texas (4)
Oklahoma (1)
Southern Cal (1)
Alabama
Ohio State
Virginia Tech
Penn State
LSU
Ole Miss

Conference Teams ranked
SEC - 5 (4 in the top 10)
Big 12 - 4 (2 in the top 5)
Pac 10 - 4 (1 in the top 10)
ACC - 4 (1 in the top 10)
Big 10 - 3 (2 in the top 10)
Mountain West - 3
WAC - 1
Big East - 0 (Cincinnati was highest at 29th)

Word out of C-Bus is that Terrelle Pryor has improved exponentially from last year, especially in the pass game. He flashed signs of greatness last year, but for him to take the next step this year will be huge.

Go Bucks!!!

I don't think Georgia will be that good this year.
I don't think so either. Losing Moreno is going to hurt. Plus their defense wasn't much good last year, they just had an offense to make up for it.

Still be better than Kentucky though. :p

I don't think so either. Losing Moreno is going to hurt. Plus their defense wasn't much good last year, they just had an offense to make up for it.

Still be better than Kentucky though. :p

Dream on Alice. :D

GA vs OK Will be a very tough match for GA. They lost their star QB and Star RB.. Their defense was already not all that to begin with. It will be a good game, and being that it will be in OK... I think they may pull off the win, but they will not blow GA out.

Ill be rooting for the dogs, and I hope they make us proud. (However when we goto Jacksonville I hope the score gets run up on you dogs)

This has become insufferable.

jonathanharris.jpg
OOOOOOH THE PAIN! :D

(Can't say I'll shed a tear if they lose myself ;)).

Judging by what has happend the last few years with #1s being killed you may get your wish..

(However I dont think so)

I really don't care. I'm actually a fan of Tebow's. It's more of a SEC thing.

Anxiously awaiting MICHIGAN football, I'm hoping last season was a fluke and not a sign of things to come. If we had Florida on the schedule, at least I'd know we would win one game....:D

You guys did kick our ass, we didnt deserve to be on the field with you at that game. In Orlando no less....

however your team is rebuilding. You might want to worry about getting by Ohio first ;) (Not even Ohio State! But lil oh Ohio) (if you even play them)

Anxiously awaiting MICHIGAN football, I'm hoping last season was a fluke and not a sign of things to come. If we had Florida on the schedule, at least I'd know we would win one game....:D
Going into a season without a starting quarterback settled on, is not a good sign, just ask LSU.

This is a do or die year for Dick-Rod. If the team disappoints, he should be gone by year's end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts