NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

I like that idea :D
The guy's were counting on tailgating and doin brats and what not, I guess I can show them to the grill and jion them afterwards !
There ya go. :up I'm half tempted to go to Columbus by myself and see if I can't scroung up a ticket. I'd be willing to pay up to $100 to be at that event. Should be a fun game.

Carolina starts the season the right way with a 40-6 win over The Citadel. I'd be real worried right now if I were a UConn fan. :D

There ya go. :up I'm half tempted to go to Columbus by myself and see if I can't scroung up a ticket. I'd be willing to pay up to $100 to be at that event. Should be a fun game.

Your best bet would be to get them RIGHT before game time then. Pressure to get rid of the tickets they are selling.

Your best bet would be to get them RIGHT before game time then. Pressure to get rid of the tickets they are selling.
That's what I might do then. Get there in the afternoon and mingle around the tailgaters. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a ticket right before gametime like you say. Thanks. :up

Here ya go, tickets going anywhere from $ 115 to $ 5000 , yes that's $ 5000.

Ohio State Buckeyes vs USC Trojans Football Tickets [9/12/2009] at StubHub!
StubHub is the most expensive ticket broker I know. Too expensive for my wallet anyway.

BYU trying to pull the upset with Bradford out. Could it happen? Just scored with 3:03 left in the 4th to go ahead 14 - 13.

Bummer for OU to have Bradford go down.

Well, once bama got the offense going I was happy. Defense dominated.

I am looking forward to the season

Anyone who said that Nevada could beat Notre Dame earns the title of Nostradumbass (not after Wozniak's boys looked great in their opener).

Nevada has NEVER won a meaningful game. Every time they play a superior OOC (Texas Tech, Missouri, Maryland, Notre Dame, etc.), they fall flat on their faces.

Anyone who said that Nevada could beat Notre Dame earns the title of Nostradumbass (not after Wozniak's boys looked great in their opener).

Nevada has NEVER won a meaningful game. Every time they play a superior OOC (Texas Tech, Missouri, Maryland, Notre Dame, etc.), they fall flat on their faces.
Somehow I think Charlie Weiss was counting on this when he scheduled this game. I hope USC beats them worse than they beat San Jose St today.

Just two thoughts from this weekend:

Blue is back.

OSU almost giving week one to Navy, wow, just wow. Perhaps they just wanted to be patriotic? :flag:

Redskins Vinnie Cerrato resigns!

Scary news for the Bengals "Chris Henry, dead at 26"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts