NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

I remember in college, at Presbyterian, playing Charleston Southern every year. This was when Presbyterian was a DII school and Charleston Southern was 1-AA and Presbyterian kicked their ass every time. Those boys are in for a rude awakening tomorrow. No wonder the point spread is Florida -73. :D

I'd have to take the 73 and hope !

I'm going to the Gators game tomorrow and I just have to hope so much that Charleston Southern wins

Even Lane Kiffin?

oeqqqabp6hyifclt50l8.gif

Idiot has been suspended for the season.

End of his college football career. This was his last year of eligibility. He's actually still on the team according to the coach, but just won't play on Saturdays. Guess he gets to practice or something? :confused:

I think we haven't seen the end of this thing though. Could turn into a race issue since the taunter was white. Sure hope not.

After the Oregon incident, all eyes were on Ohio State and Navy as they took the field to kickoff the first Saturday of College Football....

As expected, everything went off without a hitch as both programs showed respect towards eachother. Also, for the first time in Ohio State history, Jim Tressel decided to tweak the pregame introductions. Instead of the typical home team sprinting out of the tunnel and onto the field to a raucous crowd of 102k plus, BOTH Navy and Ohio State ran out onto the field of play side by side. A gracious sign of class by Mr. Tressel and the Buckeye Nation!

Go Bucks!!! Glad to have College Football back! Oh, what a great time of the year this is! Good luck to all....

After the Oregon incident, all eyes were on Ohio State and Navy as they took the field to kickoff the first Saturday of College Football....

As expected, everything went off without a hitch as both programs showed respect towards eachother. Also, for the first time in Ohio State history, Jim Tressel decided to tweak the pregame introductions. Instead of the typical home team sprinting out of the tunnel and onto the field to a raucous crowd of 102k plus, BOTH Navy and Ohio State ran out onto the field of play side by side. A gracious sign of class by Mr. Tressel and the Buckeye Nation!

Go Bucks!!! Glad to have College Football back! Oh, what a great time of the year this is! Good luck to all....

That was cool to watch both teams run out like that.

You won't see that again the rest of the year I would bet ....
It's National "Let's get along" Week....

Very interesting game between Navy and Ohio State.

Buckeyes start strong, Navy comes back, has chance to tie game, Buckeyes return two-point conversion for two points.

I'm sure HD had a few panic attacks in the second half. That was too close for comfort- still, unlike last year against Ohio, they never allowed their opponent to get the lead and, most importantly, they have NO INJURIES heading into the USC game.

Very interesting game between Navy and Ohio State.

Buckeyes start strong, Navy comes back, has chance to tie game, Buckeyes return two-point conversion for two points.

I'm sure HD had a few panic attacks in the second half. That was too close for comfort- still, unlike last year against Ohio, they never allowed their opponent to get the lead and, most importantly, they have NO INJURIES heading into the USC game.

Navy provided for a lot of tight buckholes in this state today. :D

The Matt Barkley era is off to a slow start. The kid looks to be getting rattled easy. San Jose St. up 3 - 0 starting the 2nd quarter.

Maybe the Buckeyes will win their big game this year afterall. ;)

Last edited:
Be careful what you say. There's no telling what'll happen with your team tonight in Washington.
True, but I'll admit it if my ahole tightens. And from the faces of some of my Bucknut neighbors, I stand by my statement. :D

To be honest, I'm looking for LSU to have a pretty tough night tonight. Still untested QB, new DCoord and gameplan, playing about as far away from home as they can get in the lower 48 (although 15K LSU fans have made the trip), Washington's new coach has fired up their fanbase, and I think it's raining. That said, I beleive LSU should pull out a win, but they won't beat the spread (Wash +17 1/2 last I looked).

Nostradumbass has spoken. :up ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts