NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

Is it too early to conclude that NC ST sucks??!!

laughing.gif
Y'all are brutal.

That was an awful game.

Memo to ESPN- stop showing the Gamecocks. They are incredibly boring team, yet they think Spurrier's presence will draw viewers.

That was an awful game.

Memo to ESPN- stop showing the Gamecocks. They are incredibly boring team, yet they think Spurrier's presence will draw viewers.
It was all I could hope for in a matchup between these 2 teams. Nobody really won. One team just sucked less than the other. And how perfect was it that State had 2 chances at a winning touchdown in the last few minutes and couldn't catch the ball either time. :D

It was all I could hope for in a matchup between these 2 teams. Nobody really won. One team just sucked less than the other. And how perfect was it that State had 2 chances at a winning touchdown in the last few minutes and couldn't catch the ball either time. :D

They are SO not beating UNC.

They are SO not beating UNC.
I hope not, but we don't play until the final game of the regular season, and last year our guys didn't show up. What's not happening is State winning their division or any of that sort of nonsense that their fans have been chirping about for the past 9 months. They seem to have it in their heads that Tom O'Brien is building a powerhouse, and they've just been unlucky with injuries. I wonder what their excuse will be now.

Anyone see what happened at the end of the Oregon/Boise State game?

Not exactly the best way to start off the college season.

Last edited:
Anyone see what happened at the end of the Oregon/Boise State game?

Not exactly the best way to start off the college season.
Season started and ended on the same night for that dumbass, didn't it?

I saw the replay this morning on ESPN. That cheapshot throwing coward won't see the field for a while, and deservedly so. He looked pathetic during the game as well. The entire Oregon team did. What's happened to them?

It will be interesting to see how Oregon handles this thug. IMO, he should be kicked off of the team, and charges filed.

Anyone want to start the "Oregon is overrated" posts.

Why not? I think the high school I went to could kick their asses, based on what I saw last night.

Also, its a good thing Boise doesn't play any real competition the rest of the season, as they didn't look like a top team, either. The game was a disappointment, from start to finish. And the guys who were calling it for ESPN? Were they paid off by the Boise athletic association or just members of it? Even for the unemployables that Disney has all over ESPN calling games, those guys were bad.

As for the end of the game punch out, was ESPN's clip this morning showing the taunting by the Boise player? Anyone lip-read? :) What did he call the Oregon player? And, yes, he was definitely taunting to the extent that his coach was trying to make him stop. Feel sure ESPN cut that out, from reactions here. Just because you are on your own sideline does not mean that you can expect total immunity from paybacks. :) Paybacks are hell. :D

Did I mention that Oregon looked more like what I expect out of a PAC-10 cellar team than a leader? Stanford should be looking forward to the match-up with them this year.

All-in-all, the game was a waste of time, but was really hyped on seeing some good college action.

On the other hand, folks, it looks as if IU may have a very decent team this year, especially compared to typical IU standards.

On the SEC & ACC side, it looks like its going to be a longggggggggg season for SC AND NCState. Both will come in at the bottom of their conferences.

As for the end of the game punch out, was ESPN's clip this morning showing the taunting by the Boise player? Anyone lip-read? :) What did he call the Oregon player? And, yes, he was definitely taunting to the extent that his coach was trying to make him stop. Feel sure ESPN cut that out, from reactions here. Just because you are on your own sideline does not mean that you can expect total immunity from paybacks. :) Paybacks are hell. :D....
Paybacks? ESPN showed the whole thing - from the shoulder pad slap to the cheapshot. Unless you can lipread through the back of someone's head, there was no way to see what was said. And by the way the punch was thrown (after the guy turned his head), I doubt something as serious as the "n-word" was used, if that's what you're insinuating. There would've been an immediate reaction if that were the case. And I doubt the guy who was hit would've turned his head smiling if he just said something that would've instigated a fight.

That jerk was coming off being totally embarrassed on the field. When his shoulder pad was slapped his thug instincts took over any rationality. He all but admitted it when interviewed after the game, with his too late apologies and BS. Suspension is definitely warranted in this case, if not complete dismissal. They've had off the field problems with this ahole as well according to ESPN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)