NCAA Football 2009-10 Season

If it were up to me, all BCS Conferences would be forced to play equally under the same setup.

9- Conference Games
2- Out of Conference matchups with schools from other BCS Conferences
1- Game of the schools choosing.

Now you're talkin! Of course, the SEC would learn to love the Big 12 North, but that's another story :)

...not to mention - how many of those "ACC" alums actually played in the Big East ?

Also, don't take into account that the Big East is an 8 team league, in both your numbers and championships comparisons.

Sigh.

Big East 8 teams- 87 players 10+ per team

SEC 12 teams-259 players 21+ per team.

The number of teams has very little to do with the BCS Championships since only 3 SEC teams have accounted for the BCS Championships Florida, LSU, Tennessee.

Yes hancox the Big 12 North does look appealing.:)

Hey Hart, HE TRIED TO GOUGE SOMEONES EYES OUT. Who cares what brought it to that point? Sure that was a dirty game, but nothing compared to what Spikes did. And I'm sure Florida wasn't playing dirty at all until Spikes went all Three Stooges.:rolleyes: Everyone should remember from pee-wee football that it's the 2nd guy that always gets caught anyway.

This is not anti-Florida. It's pro-college football to not want that in the sport.

I think a lot of things lead up what Spikes did. Does that excuse what he did? No. But, why is it OK with what Georgia was doing the whole game? You might think that the "punishment" Spikes got was a joke, at least it is more than than is coming out of Athens.

Two wrongs do not make a right, but both wrongs should be punished.

OSU's Pettrey has surgery on MCL

OSU kicker, Aaron Pettrey has torn ligament in his right knee and will miss the rest of the regular season.

Huge blow for the Bucks....

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4619106"]Kicker Aaron Pettrey of Ohio State Buckeyes has knee surgery, will miss rest of regular season - ESPN[/ame]

If it were up to me, all BCS Conferences would be forced to play equally under the same setup.

9- Conference Games
2- Out of Conference matchups with schools from other BCS Conferences
1- Game of the schools choosing.

I like this idea a lot, especially the 2 OOCs from BCS conferences. :up

Yeah, my first choice would be a 16 team playoff with the teams seeded ala(March Madness).

Short of that if the BCS remains I would like to see the setup mentioned above.

Puts the directional schools scrambling for dollars, but that's okay with me.

The CFB Universe would be vastly improved.:D

I think this graph comes to display how people come to want Boise and Cincy in the title game. J/K :D

Picture-2.png

Schools would be lining up to play Vanderbilt. ;)

As it is, there are teams out there in non-BCS conferences that are lots better than the cellar dwelling BCS teams.

Plus a rule like that would never get through the NCAA committee, and likely draw anti-trust scrutiny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts