NCAA Football 2011-2012

I took it as you saying that I was making excuses.

Do you ALWAYS have to be that way ?

Always what way????? Go back and reread my posts. My comments were in reference to Insiders post. And then I replied to you, saying "THEY"(meaning Insider, FLA fans) were already making excuses.

We're on the same side here, buddy! :)

Always what way????? Go back and reread my posts. My comments were in reference to Insiders post. And then I replied to you, saying "THEY"(meaning Insider, FLA fans) were already making excuses.

We're on the same side here, buddy! :)

That type of stuff is usually thrown down MY throat.

Sorry.

Jimbo said:
Nah, that can't happen, it would ruin the sec fans biggest chip against the Bucks.

Lol. It would take more than one win to do that ;)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

funny-celebrity-pictures-dammit-jim-nows-not-the-right-time-for-that.jpg

Here come the excuses BEFORE the matchup is even announced...... :D

No excuses we suck. Did you see how bad our QB is? He threw three interceptions in the first half against FSU and 2 of them turned into Touchdowns.. 3!! We just flat out suck. This is the worse year for the gators since before 1980!

A little side note the gators are still the only team since 1990 to NEVER have a .500 or below season. They have the longest streak winning streak of any BCS school. However FSU is also in this group but they have an * because of NCAA sanctions. So if you take into account the sanctions Florida is the ONLY school to never hit .500 or below and we were one game away from that this year.. So ya its hard time to be a gator when are you used to winning.

Jimbo said:
I agree with EVERYTHING you said here.

WAY too many Bowl games, at this point you pretty much HAVE to include the .500 teams to fill the bowl games.

It seems that it's actually harder to not make a bowl game than it is to make one.

The Insider said:
No excuses we suck. Did you see how bad our QB is? He threw three interceptions in the first half against FSU and 2 of them turned into Touchdowns.. 3!! We just flat out suck. This is the worse year for the gators since before 1980!

A little side note the gators are still the only team since 1990 to NEVER have a .500 or below season. They have the longest streak winning streak of any BCS school. However FSU is also in this group but they have an * because of NCAA sanctions. So if you take into account the sanctions Florida is the ONLY school to never hit .500 or below and we were one game away from that this year.. So ya its hard time to be a gator when are you used to winning.

It is amazing that in the early 1980's the three main programs in Florida were awaken around the same time and turned into college football powerhouses.

The Insider said:
Well Bobby Bowden and Steve Spurrier played huge roles in that.

Charlie Pell is the one that started it for Florida. Even though some things were not done on the up and up. Spurrier took them to another level.

Jimbo said:
Wasn't Howard Shellenberger the one coaching when Miami came to prominence ?

Yep. What was amazing about the national championship team (1983 I think) did it with players no more than a 50 miles radius of Miami.

So you are ok with the number 1 team in the nation playing the number 3 team in the nation for the title? Just leave number 2 out ?

Who said the team YOU see as #2 is really #2 or #3 or #4 for that matter - all voter bias so far which is why some are up in arms of the thought many will vote against or for a rematch, depends on how you look at it.

Who said the team YOU see as #2 is really #2 or #3 or #4 for that matter - all voter bias so far which is why some are up in arms of the thought many will vote against or for a rematch, depends on how you look at it.

Ok, I'll settle all of this .....

Top 10 teams after Conference Championship games play off against one another till we have a True Champion !

1-10, 2-9, 3-8 see how hard this is NCAA/BSC ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)