NCAA Football 2011-2012

What? How is anything 1A does comparable to the playoffs in 1AA, 2, 3, etc...?The BCS system is not anything like a playoff. Look at the 1AA playoffs that are just starting to see how in should be done in regards to seeding and what teams get in.

Thats not what you said.

They currently take the 6 teams that won thier conferences and 32 at large teams, it's not MY FAULT they are to dumb to face them off against one another.

Well today is REVENGE DAY!!! GO HOKIES!!

Ohh yeah its also the SEC championship but doesn't matter everyone already wants to see a lame boring rematch between a team that could lose today and wouldn't change nothing even without a conf title and a team that is sitting at home already and also doesn't have a conf title....ohh how awesome CFB is!

To be honest I'm pulling very hard for Georgia to really put the smack down on LSU and I'm pulling for Conf champs to stake a claim to play for the national title!!

Want some cheese to go with that wine?

Maybe next year you won't schedule a joke OOC schedule, and the computers and pollsters will give you credit for it.

Want some cheese to go with that wine?

Maybe next year you won't schedule a joke OOC schedule, and the computers and pollsters will give you credit for it.

Lol wow... sorry but we've been down this road before and I just didn't say VT I said CONF CHAMPS - games haven't even been played yet and you are trolling.

Just remember who the now #5 and #3 teams in the country are even with schedules they played ;)

dvrexpander said:
Well today is REVENGE DAY!!! GO HOKIES!!

Ohh yeah its also the SEC championship but doesn't matter everyone already wants to see a lame boring rematch between a team that could lose today and wouldn't change nothing even without a conf title and a team that is sitting at home already and also doesn't have a conf title....ohh how awesome CFB is!

To be honest I'm pulling very hard for Georgia to really put the smack down on LSU and I'm pulling for Conf champs to stake a claim to play for the national title!!

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Yeah, I think it is going to get out of hand now, if it hasnt already.
Figures, Houston has been overrated all season.

Go Clemson.
That is all. :)

All I can say is VT will play its best game yet - my only issue here is win and we play a pc of crap west va team hardly ranked in top 25 and lose to get a better team to match up against in a at large spot.. so wtf BCS something is broken!

Blah blah blah blah blah.

funny I was thinking the same thing for you're posts..

Yeah, I think it is going to get out of hand now, if it hasnt already.
Figures, Houston has been overrated all season.

I don't think Houston has been over rated..they have been awesome on offense all year and deserve their spot but just goes to show any top ranked team can lose any givin saturday - or sunday if you are in the NFL....it happens but So Miss has played a better game today.

I don't think Houston has been over rated..they have been awesome on offense all year and deserve their spot but just goes to show any top ranked team can lose any givin saturday - or sunday if you are in the NFL....it happens but So Miss has played a better game today.

You are certainly entitled to your wrong opinion. :D
They are a top 18-25 team, at best.

well considering how bad they lost it could be anyone but since they only have 1 loss to a top 25 team I don't think they should drop too far and have Michigan get ahead of them...no way.
Wont matter exactly about them being ahead so much. Houston is out of it, finished, done.
Michigan can very much still be in it if a few things happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts