NCAA Football 2011-2012

Ok just got back from hunting...couldn't watch all of last nights game cause 4:30am comes early :D But man was Iowa doing well...

You can bet more shake ups are coming!!! If LSU goes down and Houston is undefeated with not getting in the title game all hell will break loose!!

This...just reading this makes me sick to think we gotta sit thru that boring game again *vomit*

I hope bama or LSU loses so we don't have to see that... I'd rather see a match up of anyone in the current top 10 aside from those 2 again.

Do you REALLY think the game would be played again with the same type of outcome, highly doubtful.

mccoyrj said:
Fun to watch as a fan, right! :D

It was AWFUL...and the one that won was my team...! Like I said before...defense is great if both team score a couple of touchdowns and a 17-14 game. But 8 3-and-outs each with almost 7 punts apiece by each was brutal.

The ONLY excitement for me was .."yeeeaaaahhhhhh....we won...THANK GOD this thing is over!

This USC / Oregon game is something else ...
USC took a 14-0 lead, then leading at halftime 24-7 , Oregon comes out and scores, then USC comes back and scores again .....

I was wondering about how good Oregon's D was, seeing they have a High Powered Offense ....

Currently it's USC 31, Oregon 14, still early in the 3rd.

The way Matt Barkley is playing,I bet they'll convince him to come back to Southern Cal for his senior season,because I think USC will be able to play for the national championship(& then we'll have the Matt Barkley Lottery next year. "Suck for Barkley" doesn't have the same ring as "Suck for Luck").

The way Matt Barkley is playing,I bet they'll convince him to come back to Southern Cal for his senior season,because I think USC will be able to play for the national championship(& then we'll have the Matt Barkley Lottery next year. "Suck for Barkley" doesn't have the same ring as "Suck for Luck").

Barf for Barkley ?

Oregon just can't do anything on D tonight.
Oregon has punted 5 times and USC 3.

There have been 9 scoring drives so far in the third.

Oregon FINALLY stopped USC , punt time.

I'm afraid OU is going the way of my Pokes. They just can't put Baylor away. Baylor just got an 87yd TD on a tipped pass that flew 20yds after it was tipped into a receivers hands. Tied at 24 now with 5mins left in the 3rd

Big East Expansion?

When will Ohio State get the final resolution from the NCAA?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)