NCAA Football 2011-2012

OU just lost Finch and Reynolds on the last series, so the offense is really hurting now. They are at the bottom of the depth charts now

If Oregon doesn't come back, I am predicting LSu, Bama, Ark, VT and OSU for the top 5

Are we doomed to yet another Orange Bowl with Virginia Tech?

LOL wut?? VT will earn that Bowl spot I just hope they don't get stuck with a stupid low or unranked Big East team...I want someone good for a change win or lose!!

But man guys!! #7 Clemson down.... #4 down.. #5 is barely hanging on from Baylor in the lead (GO BAYLOR) lol I love it... LOVE IT!! BCS shake up over and over.... playoff soon!! :D

WOW!! Gonna love sitting in front of the tube tomorrow to see the new BCS numbers!! My prediction is LSU, Bama, Ark, VT, Stanford, Houston, Boise St... IF Stanford wins as they are having a hand full now with Cal but I'm not staying up more to watch that game : 4:30am came early for me today.

WOW!! Gonna love sitting in front of the tube tomorrow to see the new BCS numbers!! My prediction is LSU, Bama, Ark, VT, Stanford, Houston, Boise St... IF Stanford wins as they are having a hand full now with Cal but I'm not staying up more to watch that game : 4:30am came early for me today.

Come on Man, they're just now starting the 2nd half.

You REALLY think VA Tech could beat Boise State and Stanford ?

You REALLY think VA Tech could beat Boise State and Stanford ?

YES I DO!! 100% YES I DO!! THIS YEAR YES I DO... Now you can argue that all day long but doesn't matter you asked me what I think and that's what I think. sorry! :)

Ohh how did OSU do today against Penn St while we are picking on each other?

Big East Expansion?

When will Ohio State get the final resolution from the NCAA?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)