NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they run a real offense. Not some gimmick junk dependent on a running QB

Didnt a Gimmick running QB Beat bama this year? and if I am not mistaken, Tebow still holds the record for best QBR in the SEC, he held the most passing yards in a season (he still has it for most yards in a career) but Cam took that from him. Then Johnny football took it from cam.

Regardless how you feel about Tebows NFL Career to argue that he was not deserving of the heisman or that he was not one of if not THE best QB in the SEC history (holding many SEC Records) is just plain silly..

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

So your one of them too ....

sec, sec guys ...

Sorry to say the sec had nothing to do with it.

The game was played last night with Alabama, not sec.

Alabama Won the MNC game, not the sec.

As mentioned previously, if Ohio State wins the MNC game, Michigan and the rest of the Big Ten doesn't take credit for it. :rolleyes:

Plus if a team could actually beat them for a championship they wouldn't seem do smug.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Don't worry, when a team does beat them in the MNC game, they will have some sort of excuse.

That had a bad game or there will be some reason involved.

It's those acronyms that make you sound jealous.

Its really not a Big deal except for the way the sec fans here make it ...

As long as Saban sticks around, Bama will be in the thick of things, once he moves on, they will fall off some and others will be able to move into the spot as playing in the MNC game.

nah. he just likes stating the obvious ;)

No, pure jealousy, my team sucks, I don't blame the sec because of it, I don't get mad because the sec wins.

Alabama and the rest of the sec are better teams because they recruit better players, that's how simple it is.

Don't worry, when a team does beat them in the MNC game, they will have some sort of excuse.

I dont recall the SEC guys here making excuses for any loss. Alabama didnt make excuses when aTm beat them. We didnt make excuses when Louisville or Clemson beat us in the bowls... We dont make excuses.

Things like "you dont play in hte cold, you dont play up north, you dont leave the south, etc etc" are all excuses everyone elses makes ;) We dont make excuses we lose we lose, it does not happen often so we just pick up and move on. id guess if you were accustomed to losing then maybe youd have excuses built up and ready to go ;)

you have another team in mind that could've been a better match-up?

Probably a rematch with A&M.

1 good thing about last night, the Notre Dame butt kissing media is now going to finally punish them for that weak sauce schedule. Even if they go undefeated they won't make it to this game next year.

Doesn't every team that loses come up with excuses for losing. Lots of people here saying ND got screwed on some calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)