NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...iddle-dinner-cincinnati-154637499--ncaaf.html

Tommy Tuberville's sudden departure from Texas Tech to Cincinnati surprised just about everyone, but it must have really surprised the Texas Tech recruits that were out to dinner with the coach when Tuberville simply left.
At least that's the story told by a recruit to TexasTech.247sports.com.
Devonte Danzey, an offensive lineman from Hutchinson (Kansas) Community College, said he and at least two other recruits were out with a large group of Red Raiders coaches including Tuberville at dinner on his official visit.

That Tubs, he is a classy fella.

OK, I haven't been on this thread in a while. My take on some things:

Alabama- boy, Nick Saban seemingly always sends 1-loss teams to the title game. Go Irish. It's getting really tiresome to see the Smug Ego Conference always winning titles. The Georgia game- great game, but not the ending I hoped for.

Rose Bowl- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 5 loss Badgers vs. boring, plodding Stanford. In short, the grandaddy of all snoozers.

Johnny Football- phenomenal. Deserved the Heisman. And to think, I thought Mizzou was gonna make the better SEC transistion before the season!

OK, I haven't been on this thread in a while. My take on some things:

Alabama- boy, Nick Saban seemingly always sends 1-loss teams to the title game. Go Irish. It's getting really tiresome to see the Smug Ego Conference always winning titles. The Georgia game- great game, but not the ending I hoped for.

Rose Bowl- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 5 loss Badgers vs. boring, plodding Stanford. In short, the grandaddy of all snoozers.

Johnny Football- phenomenal. Deserved the Heisman. And to think, I thought Mizzou was gonna make the better SEC transistion before the season!
So you've decided that Mizzou is not gonna make it in the sec after 1 season ?

So you've decided that Mizzou is not gonna make it in the sec after 1 season ?
I think he meant what most thought before the season started. That between the two new teams (A&M and Missouri), most thought that Mizzou had the best shot at being competitive in, if not the conference as a whole, their division.

I know I sure did. Most were expecting Bama, LSU, AND Arkansas to be top 5-10 teams, with State and or Auburn being very strong leaving A&M sniffing the bottom of the West. And many were not seeing Florida return to elite status this season, leaving Mizzou right behind SC and Georgia at third in the East.

I think he meant what most thought before the season started. That between the two new teams (A&M and Missouri), most thought that Mizzou had the best shot at being competitive in, if not the conference as a whole, their division.

I know I sure did. Most were expecting Bama, LSU, AND Arkansas to be top 5-10 teams, with State and or Auburn being very strong leaving A&M sniffing the bottom of the West. And many were not seeing Florida return to elite status this season, leaving Mizzou right behind SC and Georgia at third in the East.
A&M brought in former Bob Stoops assistant Kevin Sumlin from Houston as head coach in the offseason. That and Johnny Football make them competitive in any conference. Losing Kingsbury to Tech may hurt A&M in the Cotton Bowl, if Kingsbury can't coach then.

Like they said before the game who can get to 45 first :D :) Npw they said what ups i coming up at halftime they are going to have to recalibrate there thinking on the 45 they said before the game :D :)

Looks like FSU gas signed Pruitt from Bama as the new DC, and are getting the Vols DC Sunseri as an assistant. Might be some good replacements with Stoops gone.

Sorry anything that has Florida State beating both LSU and Notre Dame is complete horse bleep.

Also I doubt that Alabama could put that many points on Florida.

Alabama will beat Notre Dame, but that article proves zero.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Agree 100%. People can hate on the SEC all they want, but the fact is they play a very hard conf schedule, and they still manage to keep winning champs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)