NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Minnesota can keep up with TT over 60 minutes ... doubtful ...

These two have almost outscored Rutgers/VaTech in the first 10 minutes !

As expected, these two teams outscored the other game by the end of the 1st quarter, its 14-10 end of 1st, the other game ended 13-10.

Last edited:
Time management is the key. Can Minnesota score and keep possession of the ball long enough to keep the Tech offense from scoring quickly? Just a couple of 3 and outs could be the difference for them

Time management is the key. Can Minnesota score and keep possession of the ball long enough to keep the Tech offense from scoring quickly? Just a couple of 3 and outs could be the difference for them

Very true.

I seriously doubt that Minnesota has enough to hang around that long, they were no where close to a high scoring team in the regular season.

I guess after looking, they did score about 30 points a game on avg.

I wonder if Minnesota can keep up with TT over 60 minutes ... doubtful ...

These two have almost outscored Rutgers/VaTech in the first 10 minutes !

As expected, these two teams outscored the other game by the end of the 1st quarter, its 14-10 end of 1st, the other game ended 13-10.

Well, I'm 0-2 in my picks so far...but it looks like we're going have 40+ points scored by each team this evening. Minnesota cannot stop Tech's speedy offense and Tech's defense is getting pushed back and run over my the Gophers bigger line and running backs. Good game.

Well, I'm 0-2 in my picks so far...but it looks like we're going have 40+ points scored by each team this evening. Minnesota cannot stop Tech's speedy offense and Tech's defense is getting pushed back and run over my the Gophers bigger line and running backs. Good game.

Yup, very entertaining so far.

Yes turnovers hurt both teams but was still good games as most of the bowl games have been :)

Rice/Air Force in the Armed Forces Bowl has been a good way to start the day. Looking forward to the Syracuse/WV game up next. It should be pretty good too. Afterwards, I don't think the Longhorns can handle or hang with Oregon St, but you never know how Texas is going to play lately. Michigan St/TCU should be another good game to finish the evening.

I don't know what I'm going to do in a couple weeks when its all over.

Now I have a rooting interest in the AF/Rice game. Congrats to Kale Pierson on that drive. That's my neighbors son, his little brother is the QB on my nephews team and probably the next big star for Tulsa Union.

Rice/Air Force in the Armed Forces Bowl has been a good way to start the day. Looking forward to the Syracuse/WV game up next. It should be pretty good too. Afterwards, I don't think the Longhorns can handle or hang with Oregon St, but you never know how Texas is going to play lately. Michigan St/TCU should be another good game to finish the evening.

I don't know what I'm going to do in a couple weeks when its all over.

Yes good start to the games today and they all look like good games but we will see :)

WV needs to get Tavon Austin in the back field and just keep letting him go. Maybe try a little option with him and Geno. Geno's not going to be able to throw in this swirling wind and snow.

The weather has become the great equalizer for Syracuse and what makes outdoor football awesome to watch.

WV needs to get Tavon Austin in the back field and just keep letting him go. Maybe try a little option with him and Geno. Geno's not going to be able to throw in this swirling wind and snow.

The weather has become the great equalizer for Syracuse and what makes outdoor football awesome to watch.

Wonder how all those warm weather teams would do playing in this type of weather ?

Maybe they would be more like ....... Um, the Big Ten ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLL: Hypothetical: If Tebow and Te'o collided the results would be:

NFL Championship Sunday Picks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts