NCAA Football 2014 season

I don't know about you guys but S.Carolina looks horrible and is highly over rated no matter who they are playing. I was hoping to see Vandy play in a monsoon..I know how it feels after sitting thru one during a game last year into triple overtime with a relentless rain coming down.

South Carolina is always overrated IMO.

Well I mean A&M didn't look all that great it just looked like SCar's defense isn't what the pre-season polls reflected which still I don't agree with pre-season polls as they are junk. I'm willing to bet that you prob have at least 5 teams in the Top 25 that shouldn't be there as of right now.

Talk about a late start time due to weather. Vandy and Tenple 10:50 ET.
Damn!
On a week night. I knew I wouldn't make the end of the game. May not make it to kickoff now.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Talk about a late start time due to weather. Vandy and Tenple 10:50 ET.
Damn!
On a week night. I knew I wouldn't make the end of the game. May not make it to kickoff now.

I can understand not playing cause of lightning but not playing because of hard rains is BS if that is the cause but I'm pretty sure it is due to lightning.

I think it is a product of the seminfinals will be on 1/1, and you wouldnt turn around and play again on Monday night the 5th.
Good point ...

I still say they should have the Final game on a Saturday night starting at about 7:30.

In this case it would still not be played till the 10th.

I was hoping it would work out to be on a day where I'm still on Vacation, but not happening ... In previous years, I end up going back to work on the day of the MNC game.

Noles loading up to head for Jerry's world earlier.

BwKVAgkIIAAr73U.jpg

Wash. St. And Rutgers might be pretty fun to watch.

NFL Wild Card Picks

The U...Part 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)