NCAA Football 2014 season

Same as the corndog game last year
Bama in 2 weeks has hell to pay
They may win but it won't be another 52-0 gsme
Y'all should win that Corndog game this year. ;) To beat A&M you have to have a quality D. Bama is about the only team I see that might be able to do that. LSU will get killed at Kyle Field this year if something doesn't gel soon on both offense and defense.

Miss St is who I think will shake things up this year.
I'm not sold. Yes, that was a HUGE win, but they are most likely at best the fourth best team in the west. Maybe 5th, and end of the year if they end up 6th in the division I won't be shocked.

I know, I know, they won against lsu, and the hogs have now lost two.

Reactions: mccoyrj
I'm not sold. Yes, that was a HUGE win, but they are most likely at best the fourth best team in the west. Maybe 5th, and end of the year if they end up 6th in the division I won't be shocked.

I know, I know, they won against lsu, and the hogs have now lost two.
I'm not so sure how huge a win that was. LSU lost a lot of talent and experience last year to the NFL on both sides. These kids this year are talented, but raw. I really don't see a sure win for us in the SEC the rest of this season. State is a good team, but I think they still have something to prove. Next week will tell us a lot when they face A&M.

Dude, A&M barely beat Arkansas... There ar so many unknowns right now, you can't use any of these wins as a litmus test. Look at USCe, and then UGA vs TN.

Gonna be a loss for darn near every playoff team this year.

Reactions: Mike0616

NFL Wild Card Picks

The U...Part 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)