NCAA Football 2014 season

The last TD was simply run the clock down strategy and the evidence on the TD was very clear to the officials on the after the score fumble.

Ok, so what. Don't act like they didn't give Alabama a game.

MSU should still be in the top 4, it's not like they lost at home to Arizona.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: mccoyrj
Why are we not talking about the possibility that FLA wins out the rest of the year including beating FSU and with some extra help (mizzu and ga getting conference losses) winning the SEC East, then Winning the SEC title game. Having beat the #1 and #2 teams in the nation to end the season do we get left out? =\
Because we all knew they couldn't?

Paper tiger???? Alabama won by 5 and had a disputed TD...
Prescott had a bad game as well. If you consider State a "paper tiger" then how can you consider Bama much more? I think both are playoff teams and I really don't expect State to fall that much. With a big win against Ole Miss (and a bit of help) they may yet get a playoff spot.

Ok, so what. Don't act like they didn't give Alabama a game.

MSU should still be in the top 4, it's not like they lost at home to Arizona.

OK, nobody gave bama a game. They led all the way and were a play from it being ugly.

That said, msu worked their way back in and I wouldn't say they are top four.

Prescott had a bad game as well. If you consider State a "paper tiger" then how can you consider Bama much more? I think both are playoff teams and I really don't expect State to fall that much. With a big win against Ole Miss (and a bit of help) they may yet get a playoff spot.
When was the game? Safety, FG, TD, TD,... 19 to 3 at the half. Not sure what you watched but it certainly wasn't that game. It was NEVER in doubt. miss St defense is nothing like it was touted. And their Hot shot QB stunk. Even Their kicker stunk.
They got one last TD because Bama gave them plays that would run down the clock. I don't think they can beat Ole Miss impressively, if at all. ole Miss has much better Defense.

Miami came to play tonight ....

IF they should win tonight and knock of FSU, that would be good and bad ...
If FSU loses, that just gives the Committee an opportunity to put 2 sec teams in the top 4 ...

I think FSU will come back to win, but ya never know.

When was the game? Safety, FG, TD, TD,... 19 to 3 at the half. Not sure what you watched but it certainly wasn't that game. It was NEVER in doubt. miss St defense is nothing like it was touted. And their Hot shot QB stunk. Even Their kicker stunk.
They got one last TD because Bama gave them plays that would run down the clock. I don't think they can beat Ole Miss impressively, if at all. ole Miss has much better Defense.
We'll just have to see how things turn out, homer.

Last edited:
One of the most chicken sh*t play calling for a second half I have ever seen! The U's coaching staff called the most conservative second half I have ever seen by a Canes team. Miami's talent was just as good. But that is why FSU has championship coaching staff.

You play to win the game, not play to not lose it. THIS loss goes to the cowardly coaching staff with no testicular fortitude whatsoever.

Reactions: Mike0616